• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

my new guitar & her name

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
blake got me a rockin' guitar- pink w/ glitter- very me. (my Mom says so, anyhow,- i agree). (i named her peppermint, btw). ought i have that name put on there-- would a paint marker be effective & okay w/ its lacquer. thanx, yinz guys--

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats. I would think that would be okay. Rock On. :thumb: :punk: :rock:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
ty, doc~ i thought of something. my ex/pals used to own a painting business. i see 'em @ pubs here & there. my ex- he would be well-versed. if need be, i have nail polish, so we shall see.......

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Cool! lets see a picture of her. My current inventory of guitars includes four acoustics and one electric

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Pics would be kewl ....please ...anything but nail polish. :poke: :yum:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
dammit. my pc-to-cell connectivity is blah. we'll get 'em on here. gotta lemme have a few. anyhow- envision a teensy gal, a guitar suited to her, pink-glittery. i'll get a pic, if my Mum has 2 send 1.
i'm tired. we drank fer 2.5 daze straight. i'm nappin! fer a few daze.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
my pc keeps sending me to an odd media-player. if i chose that function, lovely- i chose nothin' new. why must pc co.'s/mfg. companies think it's okay to adjust my way of posting. bitches. find a 2nd job if you're that bored & leave my pc be!

Last edited:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
pic-

Attachments

• guitar2014.jpg
    guitar2014.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 135

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
thanx! my ex took me shoppin'.
i luv loud music- locals may not- i reside in a rather urban location, so we hafta be a 'lil quiet. & i'm so used to acoustic music now.

Attachments

• newbie1.jpg
    newbie1.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 129

Wee Willy

LOL, me too. My neighbors give me dirty looks because I play my guitar loud. My amp is a 15 watt tube half stack and I have my drum machine hooked to a 25 watt bass amp.

Good times. :D

EDIT: oh yeah, I got a pic of 'em.

image hosting 5mb

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm barely musical enough to play a radio.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I love playing music. It's my mental release. I get in that zone where I block out the rest of the world and its just me and my guitar. It's great stress releif. I also practise with a couple others once a week and play the saturday evening service at our church.

Wee Willy

Same here. It's my high though I'm not a rock god (I wish I was).

By the way, a beautiful girl holding a beautiful guitar, can't get better than that. :)

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
LOL, me too. My neighbors give me dirty looks because I play my guitar loud. My amp is a 15 watt tube half stack and I have my drum machine hooked to a 25 watt bass amp.

Good times. :D

EDIT: oh yeah, I got a pic of 'em.

image hosting 5mb

:) haha. & sweeeet guitar. make sure an old lady doesn't hit u w/ her purse fer playing too loudly. :unsure::biggrin:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
northern, dagnag, wee w.; awwww.
melensdad, ur too much- make me chuckle.

Wee Willy

Thanks luvs, it's a Carvin guitar, made in San Diego. Check out their website, it'll make you drool.

http://www.carvinguitars.com/

They make good stuff and can be customized by you from their list of upgrades. I have quite a few upgrades on mine but I put the Steinberger tuners on myself.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i may drool,- my ex'll weep when i let him in on his buying me another one. TY. i look into 'em. appreciated.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
wow. wait until he - my ex- sees that art. my request'll soon follow.
beautiful.

i'll show my family/luvs, too. many play guitar, so i'll reference u.

Wee Willy

Heh heh told ya. :D

What's nice about them is no middleman, direct from factory so prices are good. My first Carvin was a strat kit. The red one is my second Carvin. Love em.

Wee Willy

So luvs, how are you learning your guitar? Want a free songbook? No strings attached. :)

Soon as I can get my camera batteries charged up I'll post a pic of it.

I've played guitar since high school and I'm 64 now. I have a hurt shoulder so I'm not playing much anymore plus I have CRS, LOL. It was fun while it lasted.

EDIT: by the way, learn how to tune your guitar in the meantime. Always have it in tune when you play so you can train your ear. From big string to small string it's E A D G B E. You can get a decent tuner pretty cheap.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
aw, well, TY, w.w.

i would buy a book. or ex would buy that book 4 me. i'm learning via ear- (& internet). i'll shut my eyes & listen until chords begin to sound correct. neat way to use my mind beyond cooking & 'at.
i'll msg. u.

Wee Willy

That's fine. I got stuff in the closet collecting dust so it's just an offer. I don't care to sell on EBay or Craigslist so I'd rather just gift it. :)

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
well, i would luv that. i hafta reciprocate, tho, somehow- hence my offer to send a few $$.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
okay. that i would hafta have a cost on, tho, 1st, so i know an amount to send to u.

Wee Willy

Fair enough. I'll get a quote sometimes after this weekend. Gonna be busy with brush pickup and workers coming in Sunday.

I'll need your zip code for the estimate.