• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker and Snow Trac parts wanted

vintagebike

I'm looking for a rear door latch/lock for my 1958 ST4.
IMG_9395.jpg

And a very nice flop down tailgate for my 1969 Tucker 442A
IMG_9397.jpg

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
lyndon replaced many of those snow trac door latches. you may send him mail asking about it.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Do you care if the tailgate has been re-skinned? I'll try to remember to get some pics tonight. I don't recall any damage to it though.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Didn't know that that gates opens or I had one. This one will be up for grabs few dings. Donor cat is slated to be stripped.

PS. How are those paintings coming ? Don't think the PM works well on this forum.

Attachments

• IMG_7828.jpg
    IMG_7828.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 191

vintagebike

I sent my tailgate out for repair, too big to cheap ship. The prints "should" be out this week. :whistling: How is the driver door skin on your donor? What about the front radiator grill/cover? Those original equipment bed side hold downs are quite valuable now, they were made in a foundry in Grass Valley, Ca., near the original Tucker shop/factory. Mine cleaned up to look like new.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I already got dibs on that grill!! Just have to get there to transfer funds & drink a beer!

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll take some pics of the donor doors. I have two other nice custom doors someone decided needed to have drop down bus windows in.

That grill is a nice carrot for Dave dangling for when that 44 drop the 2 and add a 3 convinces us that it will be a runner in our life time!

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looking at that pic above just inspired me to repurpose the back into a trailer when I cut it up. Think I will call it a Model 44T