• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How old are your reactions?

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
First time 50. Tried again. 70. TWO more times 70.

I'm insulted. I won't be 70 for 4 months! :hammer: :whistling: :yum:

Anyone remember the WKRP episode when the Ohio State Trooper did the demonstration on the effects of acohol? Dr Johnny Fever became better coordinated after every drink!

leadarrows

21....22...21.....Were not sure you are a human-being.....reaction time of 286 milliseconds ......

I will be 63 in May.....you guys have to be BSing. Too easy.

leadarrows

First time 50. Tried again. 70. TWO more times 70.

I'm insulted. I won't be 70 for 4 months! :hammer: :whistling: :yum:

Anyone remember the WKRP episode when the Ohio State Trooper did the demonstration on the effects of acohol? Dr Johnny Fever became better coordinated after every drink!
Sure do. I loved that show....oh and Jan Smithers over Loni Anderson everyday.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
The best I got was 40. I averaged 49. That's actually quite a bit younger than I am.
Not bad since I haven't actually driven in 13 1/2 years.
Besides which, here in sunny Phoenix stop signs are only a suggestion. Most just take a quick glance and step on the gas!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
When I used a wireless mouse mine was 57. If using a wireless device (keyboard or mouse) that would add 20 or 30 years to this response time from my experience. Your results might vary. Slower internet / cell phone connection might impact results also. Not sure.

Desert Dude

picture.php

:w00t2: