• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Great Again!!

leadarrows

reelect_trump_2020_pinback_button-r9efed74359fc4feab078197f90bde4f8_x7j1f_8byvr_324.jpg

mak2

I thouht the jobs numbers thing was fake news. Wasn't the numbers better a year ago?

rugerman

Any statistics that you see from the obama years have to be taken with a large dose of salt! They fudged the numbers on everything so that it looked like the magic negro was the greatest thing since sliced bread when in reality he was just a liar and a cheat!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Any statistics that you see from the obama years have to be taken with a large dose of salt! They fudged the numbers on everything so that it looked like the magic negro was the greatest thing since sliced bread when in reality he was just a liar and a cheat!

Yep, the magic negro knew how to fudge the numbers to make anything look good for a while. Eventually that magic wand ran out juice. :yum:

rugerman

Obama got away with a lot because the main stream media believed every lying word that came out of his mouth and as we all have seen if you tell a lie often enough and loud enough a whole lot of people will think it is the truth. And with the correct use of statistics you can make even a lie look like something else. And has been proven obama is a world class liar.

mak2

Obama got away with a lot because the main stream media believed every lying word that came out of his mouth and as we all have seen if you tell a lie often enough and loud enough a whole lot of people will think it is the truth. And with the correct use of statistics you can make even a lie look like something else. And has been proven obama is a world class liar.

Do you believe Trump lies?

rugerman

I believe that everyone does from time to time. BUT obama did it every time he opened his mouth, either a down right lie or a lie of omission!

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan"-- barack obama
"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"--- barack obama
"We have to pass it to see what's in it"--- nancy pelosi
Mike

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Oh, and it was a great plan, that Obamacare plan. Everything will be cheaper, by the thousands. And level of care will go up.

Fookin dumb ass liberals.

mak2

I see the quality of debate hasn't improved much around here. According to the CBO this one will be far worse, people will lose coverage and Trumps promise of UHC will fade away. The only system that really works is UHC as you see in the rest of the world. It will probably take a while, but I would not be surprised if it happens in the next 8 years. No other system really works.
Oh, and it was a great plan, that Obamacare plan. Everything will be cheaper, by the thousands. And level of care will go up.

Fookin dumb ass liberals.[/QUOTE]

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I see the quality of debate hasn't improved much around here. According to the CBO this one will be far worse, people will lose coverage and Trumps promise of UHC will fade away. The only system that really works is UHC as you see in the rest of the world. It will probably take a while, but I would not be surprised if it happens in the next 8 years. No other system really works.

UHC may be coming, but it will be just as screwed up as obamacare is. The only way for UHC to work is to raise enough money in taxes to cover the cost of medical needs.

Many on the left look to Canada as a model of UHC, but according to this article from 2014 it is hardly something you would call a better system.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapo...re-is-the-goal-dont-copy-canada/#745ce03f78d5

UHC sucks in most countries, those where it does work have extremely high taxes, and I doubt very much the people in this country, including the loony left would go for that.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
THE SYSTEM BEFORE O CARE WORKED!

JUST THE LAZY ASSES THAT WANTED A GOVT TIT HANDOUT AND/OR "FELT" SORRY FOR THE LAZY ASSES WANTED IT.

Go to work, buy insurance, be responsible for your actions, and life a happy free life.

You haven't addressed your claims of how cheap and better Obamacare would be. Fucked this country up royally.
We were right; you were wrong.
Who cares about debating style?

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I thouht the jobs numbers thing was fake news. Wasn't the numbers better a year ago?

The number I pay attention to is the labor participation rate. Few ever look at this number, because it's been on the decline since Obama was immaculated in 2009, and has essentially stayed flat for the last two years.

To be fair, I wouldn't condemn or applaud the unemployment numbers until Trump's got at least six months. JMHO

Attachments

• IMG_2154.jpg
    IMG_2154.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 45

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

Like your home port is such a fooking wave of intelligent debate you feel the need to come over here from time to time and shit on this place. Some things never change.

snowstorm

GOLD Site Supporter

The free market works fine. Reap what you sow

mak2

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan"-- barack obama
"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"--- barack obama
"We have to pass it to see what's in it"--- nancy pelosi
Mike

So if Obama lies it's ok for Trump. I get it. I remember the day the Republicans fancied themselves the party of morals and ethics. Oh well, at least they quit saying it.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey PG, how are you? :flowers:

Good. Hope you're the same. :smile:
Your friend, the not so dumb assed Trump voter.

By the way, concerning all things Mr. President; do I think he's doing a fabulous job so far?
Somewhat, but for me it's still early.

I tend to stay away from really discussing politics on here, and the other place now.
Some think I suffer from voter remorse.
It's not quite that.
So..
Anyhow...stick around.
Don't be a stranger... mmk?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
If Trump is talking he is lying.

FOOKING DUMB ASS CONSERVOBOTS.

Hoopie Dooo! Another intelligent post by Mak2, who has a long history of intelligent posts. NOT!!

I enjoy your posts Mak2 because you always tend to show the idiocy of the left in them. Yes, I offended you, somewhere in there I even called you an idiot, now go running back to your safe room like a typical libbie. Or, better yet, go back to your home port and tell all your buddies what a mean man TR is.:yum::yum:

Last edited:

mak2

I am doing great. I cant imagine why you don't partake in the intelligent political discussion on this forum:yum:. I don't know, at least with trump we get a three ring circus to go with the decline of western civilization. I could not believe the Republicans nominated him, still don't. Then the rest of America elected him. Guess there was enough people out there like me that hated Hillary so bad they would vote for Charlie Manson before her. Damn, at least Charlie don't pretend not to be crazy but I think Trumps followers might be more dedicated than Charlie's. I will stop by once in a while, but if you say anthing on this forum that isn't uber conservative they have an allergic reaction that manifest itself something like Turrets syndrome, just kinda spewing out foul language and insults. Funny really. :smile:
Good. Hope you're the same. :smile:
Your friend, the not so dumb assed Trump voter.

By the way, concerning all things Mr. President; do I think he's doing a fabulous job so far?
Somewhat, but for me it's still early.

I tend to stay away from really discussing politics on here, and the other place now.
Some think I suffer from voter remorse.
It's not quite that.
So..
Anyhow...stick around.
Don't be a stranger... mmk?

mak2

:shit7:
Hoopie Dooo! Another intelligent post by Mak2, who has a long history of intelligent posts. NOT!!

I enjoy your posts Mak2 because you always tend to show the idiocy of the left in them. Yes, I offended you, somewhere in there I even called you an idiot, now go running back to your safe room like a typical libbie. Or, better yet, go back to your home port and tell all your buddies what a mean man TR is.:yum::yum:

rugerman

The people who are worried about the end of obama care are the ones who are getting free health care, the folks who are paying their way are glad to see it go. Free market worked, it was when the bleeding hearts got involved and wanted every dead beat to have health care with not having to do a damn thing except sit on their asses and hold out their hand. And if the bleeding hearts had their way every illegal alien would be getting it to, no matter that the country is broke and can not afford to cover even the welfare folks, much less all the other freeloaders.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
The people who are worried about the end of obama care are the ones who are getting free health care, the folks who are paying their way are glad to see it go. Free market worked, it was when the bleeding hearts got involved and wanted every dead beat to have health care with not having to do a damn thing except sit on their asses and hold out their hand. And if the bleeding hearts had their way every illegal alien would be getting it to, no matter that the country is broke and can not afford to cover even the welfare folks, much less all the other freeloaders.

100% correct. Things are changing now under Trump. No longer are these deadbeat drug addled liberal dead beats going to live off the system and milk it for what it is worth. Get out there and get a freaking job. Swab floors and flip burgers and earn your way in life if that is all you know. Don't like that, then learn a trade or go to night school and get an education. Not my fucking problem you made poor life choices and now find low paying jobs demeaning and prefer to live off the system. Bull shit on that.

The liberals like the one on this thread is the reason we are in the predicament we are in today. Too much free shit for votes. That's the only way the goofy liberals can get votes is to buy them. Buy them with your money and my money. Screw that, those days are over.

Rant is also over, gonna go wash my truck I paid for by working, it was not given to me. :yum: