• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Is Anyone Else on Twitter?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
ANyone on Twitter and been suspended / booted for conservative views? :ermm:
Oh I have an account, but never quite got it.
I mostly read others tweets.

Thing is, if I wanted to log on now, couldn't if I wanted to.
Don't remember the password and don't care.

Angelface

I have Twitter and have been using it, but have not seen any such issues... tho Im not very vocal on political stuff...

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I checked out Twitter before. Not for me. The whole world doesn't need to know when I fart or stub my toe and I don't need to know when they do either. Kind of a pointless technology if you ask me.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've got a Twitter account but can't recall the last time I signed into the account. I pretty much never use it. Sometimes I look at the accounts of my fencing students to make sure they are not doing anything silly that can get them in trouble. But I think I made 1 post when I first signed up a couple years ago?

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Have an account, but seldom check in anymore. I can't remember the last time I looked at it.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a twitter account. Basically use it to keep track of my youngest son who is always traveling for work.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
No. I've never had, or will ever have, one. I've definitely with NR an this one.

I'm old and come from an era where, "Mind your own damned business" was an expected response to anything more than a pleasant, casual enquiry from a stranger. Now, we plaster our business all over the internet for potentially millions to see. I think that the posters have self esteem issues and the readers are voyeurs, just like people watching reality shows.

I have little hope for my fellow man. I just won't be here to see their demise.