• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My new Milwaukee Impact Driver

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Just picked it up. 18V Lithium-Ion. Screwing down plywood on a remodleling project and it works great!!

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: My new kick ass Milwaukee Impact Driver

Nice! My Son has that one and it's got some torque! Can't go wrong with a Milwaukee :wink:
I dont think the topic is BEER, but then again i could be wrong. :biggrin:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Re: My new kick ass Milwaukee Impact Driver

Nice! My Son has that one and it's got some torque! Can't go wrong with a Milwaukee :wink:
That is one tough SOB !!! I have cussed my Milwaukee more than once for trying to break my wrist !! :wow:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
ALL my power tools are Milwaukee. I will buy nothing else.

On a whim I bought a 14.4V Porter Cable Cordless drill back in 2001 and I did not get 5 years of occasional use out of it. Both batteries died and the drill gets hot. Junk.

I still have a vintage Milwaukee cordless drill Model 0401-1 with the keyless chuck and original metal case (Don't get metal cases anymore) I bought back in 1988 or so. It till works with both batteries. All replacement parts including new batteries are still available via the internet. Remarkable for a tool that is almost 25 years old. BTW, she has been retired from active use and now works weekends only on my reloading bench as a motorized case trimmer for 308 & 30.06. :yum: