• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Chainsaw Caddy

Hercimer

Has anyone fabbed up a caddy to carry a chainsaw, gas and oilcan, file and vice. I want to build one that doesn't take up box space. Maybe a front receiver mounted unit.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You should be OK with a front mounted box if you don't put too much weight in it. I have a chainsaw caddy that mounts on the side of the bed rails I put on my RTV. It works good if you are not in real tight trees.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I will have to see if I can find them. Been a few years since I took them. I seldom use the caddy as My health has made it tough getting wood from my woods. I buy a few tri axle loads and get some Amish boys to cut and split it.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe a front receiver mounted unit.
I thought of doing the same.

I was going to get a trailer tongue box and either fab up a plate to mount it off the front receiver or to U-bolt it to the grill guard (or both).

phpThumb.php

Woody_1

Here is one made out of petex. strong and simple. save the pic then you can zoom in on it.

Attachments

• -_168 (2976 x 2232).jpg
    -_168 (2976 x 2232).jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 492
Last edited:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You still looking or should we go it on our own? :whistling:
The wife flashed me a titty and I forgot all about it. And now it is dark. If you remind me in the morning I will take some new ones. They are on the RTV forum somewhere.