• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

54 Tucker Kitten ?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
wow, bargain of the week here on the forums, hurry hurry hurry, will not last very long at this price and remember, those are Canadian dollars...

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Good deal for sure !,but i didn't realize Tucker kittens were made by ARGO !!!:whistling::whistling:You would think being listed as a Tucker ,they would know it wasn't an argo.:biggrin:

cloudcap

GOLD Site Supporter
You snooze you lose...

Just called the seller and "some guy from Colorado" said he'd buy it. I suspect I could get to Horsefly, BC before the Colorado competition, but the seller (quite reasonably) wants to honor his commitment to the first person who expressed interest.

Ron

undy

Oops. Sorry Sean. That's just my politically-incorrect internet humor. No offense intended, hopefully none taken. Looks like a good buy on a cool old cat.

GlacierSean

SUPER Site Supporter
All good, I was just having some fun with you guys. I am excited, it is supposedly just 1 or 2 owner and appears to be very original and complete.

tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Hey guys, if anybody is under the impression that it is theirs then we may need to talk because he might be taking us for a ride. He told me I was the first person inquire about it so he was giving me first dibs ( and I am NOT from Colorado, I'm from Oregon ...). I was even on the phone with him while I sent him a deposit electronically to hold it. It is a little uneasy buying something from somebody in a another country... Hey GlacierSean, could you be more clear? Has he led you to believe it is yours? Thanks.

GlacierSean

SUPER Site Supporter
Hey guys, if anybody is under the impression that it is theirs then we may need to talk because he might be taking us for a ride. He told me I was the first person inquire about it so he was giving me first dibs ( and I am NOT from Colorado, I'm from Oregon ...). I was even on the phone with him while I sent him a deposit electronically to hold it. It is a little uneasy buying something from somebody in a another country... Hey GlacierSean, could you be more clear? Has he led you to believe it is yours? Thanks.

Did you get the kitten or did someone else get it? I have tried to call the seller this morning and no response, now it doesn't even ring. Yes he promised me the cat if I called and paid this morning. I will also send you a dm so we can figure out if you got taken for your deposit.

Aaron Tucker

Did you get the kitten or did someone else get it? I have tried to call the seller this morning and no response, now it doesn't even ring. Yes he promised me the cat if I called and paid this morning. I will also send you a dm so we can figure out if you got taken for your deposit.

I want this cat if you end up with it !!!

GlacierSean

SUPER Site Supporter
Aaron if I get the cat you can have visitation rights but don't hold your breath. Been trying to get ahold of the owner all morning to finalize the deal with no luck. Talked to his wife and he is supposed to call me back. This is super frustrating!

tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
I had a good conversation with Glacier Sean. I don't know If the seller is just very confused or what but seems very sketchy at best. I was able to recover my deposit. Hope Sean is able to grab it. IF NOT I would steer clear of the seller. Good luck Sean.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like the listing is gone.

Pretty sure after someone scored a two pontoon Tucker out west years ago it was back listed for sale after the purchase by Somalian Pirates. Today it could have been Putin preying on innocent Tuckers.

rockhead

Looks like the listing is gone.

Pretty sure after someone scored a two pontoon Tucker out west years ago it was back listed for sale after the purchase by Somalian Pirates. Today it could have been Putin preying on innocent Tuckers.

Yeeesh. This sounds like a wholly unneeded redefinition of cat-phishing :hammer:

GlacierSean

SUPER Site Supporter
I like that "cat-phishing". I was gonna say stick a horn on that kitten and call it a unicorn. Haven't given up completely but only gonna try and call once more. Would like to at least know if he sold it to someone else. I have to say that my simplest definition of being a man is doing what you say you will do. He is not on the forum but I would like to call out Mike in horsefly BC for not doing what he said. I was at the bank first thing this morning calling him to fulfill my end of the agreement. This was my second attempt at buying a Tucker sno cat. Fist was an attempt to buy a 443 that lived in my neighborhood but the tucker corporation bought it first. Can't complain that's a great home for it. Hopefully I will be third time lucky on my next attempt. Also I know there are worse problems to have.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
sorry to hear of everyones problems with the seller, hopefully a little time spent in a rockin' kitten will bring a smile to you...

Attachments

• IMG_4968.jpg
    IMG_4968.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_4963.JPG
    IMG_4963.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_4966.jpg
    IMG_4966.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:

brianf

I believe this machine was for sale a few years ago, he is in a remote area nearest bank is a hour away, maybe he was overwhelmed and just pulled add, or local person came cash in hand, to receive cash from USA buyers the banks will hold it for up to 10 days, even wire transfer can be 3 days, unless I am buying from company I like to try and see machine, a lot of sellers have made deals, but back out I usually call them at bank just before I send money , it's hard to get money back after you send it

tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
My guess is he got flooded with higher offers or came up with a local buyer. Not a good businessman after accepting my deposit. Still waiting to see my deposit come back to my bank account through Western Union. If I don't see it within the next few days I will be taking a nice trip to horsefly BC.

GlacierSean

SUPER Site Supporter
I didn't end up with it. He stopped answering the phone. User tucker your probably correct about what happened. 5k Canadian is only $200 over what they sold for originally. So I am sure someone offered more. The Williams lake RCMP "police" is the closest station to Horsefly BC. I would call them before driving up. Here is the # (250)392-6211.