• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Why do the liberals have so many stupid women?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I mean really, think about it.

Pelosi. Nothing more can be said about her.

Boxer, waving that AR above her head pointing it everybody and then trying to convince the world it is the gun that is dangerous.

Maxine Waters the black congresswoman who wears wigs that look like James Brown. :yum::yum: I mean really, they do. Does she even have an inkling how stupid she looks? I say not. :ermm::yum:

Wasserman-Shultz, Donna Brazille, Fauxahontas and lets not forget that idiot woman who was white, but pretended to be black.

Now don't get me wrong, the liberal men are stupid too. It is just lately the women seem to be standing out in the crowd for some reason.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
The next female the libs will support will be the idiot Chelsea Clinton.

Attachments

• clinton2.jpg
    clinton2.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 62

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Sadly, given the last 20 years or so, I've come to the conclusion that it really doesn't take intelligence, or a useful skill set, to be a liberal.

There was a time when being liberal required comprehensive thought to form convincing arguments about making useful changes to our society. Now it just takes a loud schreechy voice repeating the whiny b!tch topic de'Jour. That or the ability to follow the lemming in front of you.

Last edited:

rugerman

That's easy! Liberals live on lies, remember of you tell a lie often and loud enough a lot of folk will believe it is the truth (especially the main stream media). That's why liberal females have those loud screechy voices, they carry the lies better!

Ironman

Oh oh! I can add to the list!:biggrin:

Tammy Baldwin

Don't get me wrong - I love me a good carpet munching liberal lesbian from madison WI., she is just fucked in the head. Period.