• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombardier endless track belting

IMP

Site Supporter
what's the name of that company in Canada that still sells the endless belts for the Bombardier? I have a friend that is restoring an old bombardier ski bus, B7 or B12 I think. He dosent want to overlap the belts to avoid the thump thump thump. The company is in Quebec if I remember right.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
what's the name of that company in Canada that still sells the endless belts for the Bombardier? I have a friend that is restoring an old bombardier ski bus, B7 or B12 I think. He dosent want to overlap the belts to avoid the thump thump thump. The company is in Quebec if I remember right.

Most of the ones down here use a hinge splice they work fine and no thump thump thump :smile: