• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

looking for bombardier j5 track parts

duckscarfer

Im looking bombardier j5 track parts.I need about 40 grousers and tire guides. I will soon be selling a complete good running flathead six cylinder motor and trans out of my 1965 j5. Not sure for how much yet but open to reasonable offers. (Trades maybe). Im doing a small block chevy swap in mine so don't need it any more. Also looking for six good coil over shocks with six inches of travel minimum. Track Belting also. Thanks

the old trucker

Im looking bombardier j5 track parts.I need about 40 grousers and tire guides. I will soon be selling a complete good running flathead six cylinder motor and trans out of my 1965 j5. Not sure for how much yet but open to reasonable offers. (Trades maybe). Im doing a small block chevy swap in mine so don't need it any more. Also looking for six good coil over shocks with six inches of travel minimum. Track Belting also. Thanks

Any pics of your conversion ?? Sounds interesting.

The Old Trucker

duckscarfer

No pictures yet I haven't started it yet just rounding up parts first. My j5 is a current stock runner now so im waiting till all the parts are together to start tearing it down. Oh yea I forgot to post earlier it is in Nevada and the reason I don't have a price on motor and trans is I don't really know what its worth.

duckscarfer

I also have a hydrolic system for a j5 minus the rams everything else is there and again not sure what its worth.