Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN

Go Back   Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN > Debate Forums > Political Debate Forum

Political Debate Forum All debates involving Politics goes here. Warning: The posts/threads contained in this section of the forum can get heated.

Old 09-16-2020, 05:05 AM
Spammer Hammer

Thanked 28,702 Times in 10,786 Posts
Jim_S is on a distinguished road
Default Thereís a reason why Rush is wondering if Biden is ever seen at night

September 16, 2020
Thereís a reason why Rush is wondering if Biden is ever seen at night
By Andrea Widburg

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._at_night.html

By now, itís the worst kept secret in the world that Joe Biden is having cognitive difficulties. Heís tethered to a teleprompter, fed only pre-approved questions, and speaks in short increments to friendly audiences. Rumors are floating about that his dementia is quite advanced. Rush Limbaugh came up with a theory that suggests that those rumors are correct.

On Sunday, Thomas Lifson reprinted a post thatís been circulating on the internet. It purports to come from a former Biden staffer who quit the campaign and cannot keep quiet about Bidenís mental incompetence. Briefly, it says that Biden has advanced dementia and that the medicine he takes for it causes incontinence. Although the post accurately describes Bidenís behavior and his brief appearances, an anonymous author means it has dubious utility.

Rush Limbaugh, however, has noticed another piece in the puzzle, and this one yields to empirical evidence rather than first-hand knowledge. This is the fact that, other than the long-ago Democrat debates and his acceptance speech (which may have been live, rather than prerecorded), Biden is never seen at night. In that regard, he is the ďun-vampire.Ē

Indeed, most of Bidenís appearances are early in the day. He may do this because he tires easily and, by afternoon, is running on empty. Rush, though, posits that Biden may be suffering from sundowning, something strongly associated with dementia in the elderly, especially with Alzheimerís. Sundowning is so named because it consistently appears as the sun is setting.

Iíve seen this first-hand with both my parents, neither of whom had Alzheimerís, but both of whom sundowned badly as they developed age-related dementia. What I learned was that, for the people sundowning, the illusions are real. These are not nightmares from which they can awaken. You cannot ďsnapĒ them out of it. They cannot be perked up and trotted out with a little medicine. While sufferers are sundowning, theyíre gone.

And that gets us to Rush (h/t Ace of Spades):

Quote:
People with dementia often, not always, but often get more confused and nervous in the late afternoon and the evening. If you have had someone in your family suffer from dementia or Parkinsonís ó not Parkinsonís, but Alzheimerís to one degree or another, you probably have seen this.

Youíve seen it with family members who had dementia. That as the day went on, as the afternoon grew later and then shifted into evening, you could see an obvious deterioration in the mental acuity of the family member who had dementia or Alzheimerís. I know people who have seen it with their own parents and grandparents.

Youíd have an average day where you would think, ďHey, grandma doing great today. Grandmaís really cool today.Ē And families are filled with hope when those days happen, and then on those same days, when you get to sundown and later, the deterioration picks up, and you can see it, and you get depressed because earlier in the day you thought, ďOkay. This is gonna be a good day.Ē

I have heard Jill Biden say that her husband Joe was up early every morning on the phone with all sorts of people. And she says this as a way, ďHey, donít believe this stuff about Joe having mental problems. Heís up, heís up every morning early, heís talking to countless people on the phone.Ē Thatís not the time to look. You need to look at Joe Biden at sunset.

[snip]

Iíve been looking at this. I canít recall when Biden is out in public at night, save for the Democrat debates which were way earlier this year. You gotta go back to January, February, March, and even then there werenít very many. But of recent campaign appearances, I canít recall, I canít remember Biden out in public at night. And certainly not after a full day of negotiating world peace and having a helicopter ride to the hangar, two-hour speech and banter with 15,000 people and then going out and doing a debate. I havenít seen Biden engage in that kind of rigorous schedule.
Bidenís not all there, and we all know it. Itís an absolute scandal that the Democrats are trying to prop him up long enough to get him through the election so that Kamala Harris, a leftistís leftist, can be installed in the White House.

The United States Constitution ©1787. All Rights Reserved

Whisky, because no good story ever started with a salad

Sometimes I'm fast. Most of the time I'm half fast!

Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid all together!

Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jim_S For This Useful Post:
baldy347 (09-16-2020), beagle hunter (09-16-2020), Doc  (09-16-2020), jimbo (09-16-2020), m1west (09-16-2020), mla2ofus (09-16-2020), stompk291 (09-16-2020)
Old 09-16-2020, 09:14 AM
Poster Extraordinaire

Thanked 39,768 Times in 12,450 Posts
pirate_girl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Thereís a reason why Rush is wondering if Biden is ever seen at night

Quote:
Biden may be suffering from sundowning.
There is no MAY BE about it!

He is in stage, getting close to 4.
Why isn't anyone doing anything about this?
Doc  (09-16-2020), Jim_S  (09-16-2020), m1west (09-16-2020), pixie (09-16-2020), stompk291 (09-16-2020)
Old 09-16-2020, 09:21 AM
Spammer Hammer

Thanked 28,702 Times in 10,786 Posts
Jim_S is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Thereís a reason why Rush is wondering if Biden is ever seen at night

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate_girl View Post

I donít think heís going to make it to November.

The United States Constitution ©1787. All Rights Reserved

Whisky, because no good story ever started with a salad

Sometimes I'm fast. Most of the time I'm half fast!

Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid all together!

Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jim_S For This Useful Post:
Doc  (09-16-2020), m1west (09-16-2020), pirate_girl (09-16-2020), stompk291 (09-16-2020)
Old 09-16-2020, 10:32 AM
Bronze Member

Thanked 2,542 Times in 873 Posts
jimbo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate_girl View Post

Because the Democrats have no other real choice. If Biden gets elected Harris is most likely our next President. But Harris cannot possibly be elected. Next in line? Who?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimbo For This Useful Post:
Jim_S  (09-16-2020), m1west (09-16-2020)