• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Just finished a "sleep study" to determine if I have sleep apnea

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well at this point I don't care if I snore like a freight train.

And I don't care if I have sleep apnea.

What I know is that after finishing a so-called 'sleep study' with wires hooked up to my head, chest, and legs, with a tube in my nose and with sensors strapped around my chest in 2 places, I am FREAKING TIRED because I HAD A HORRIBLE NIGHT ATTEMPTING TO SLEEP. I don't think I have ever had such a bad night's sleep in my life. They call it a sleep study. It was more like tossing and turning and getting wires tangled up study.

Now I need a nap :hammer:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah, I did one of those once. No sleep apnea but I do snore. I bet if I could have drank before the study that I would have had some apnea. ;)

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
i have my wife study me most nights and i study her...

i go off first and she puts in headphones due to snoring...

i wake an hour later as she is snoring and headphones are now wrapped round me...

we both shuffle and turn all night and wake at 4am and go down for coffee...

back in bed and ffs alarm goes at 6am and we both up thinking what was the point in going to bed??...

from our study we concluded night radio is shit:hammer::hammer::hammer: