• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GOTTA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!!

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
The taxpayer's are stuck on this one. How about having the father's paying support when they get out of jail?

She should also be fixed as she cannot care for what she has now.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The cable channel for women "OXYGEN" is airing a new reality show glorifying this subject soon.

"All My Babies Mama's" is about one manwho has fathered 11 kids by 10 Women. I would call it extremely un-reality except that one of my former employees had 11 children by 6 women. married only oneof them.

He considered himself a good father because he knew all their names and birthdays. He made $8.00 an hour working as my janitor. Nice guy, he died at 42 with a half dozen law suits for child support.

His death made no difference. Warrent Papers were served to us for about three months. I just directed the Sheriff Deputy to the cemetary.

State still picks up the tab for his kids.