• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Important Memorial

fubar

This is an important place to stop by at least 4 to 8 times per day.

:censored:

Attachments

• fonda memorial.jpg
    fonda memorial.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 74

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I fully agree with ya Furbar...the bitch deserves much more......:glare: but I give all I can to the thought of her!!!!:w00t2:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
I would think that would be a collection point to collect deposits to be delivered to her humble abode.... Pumper truck would make a nice delivery system, unlike the anti aircraft photos she posed with in North Vietnam, they are much more subtle.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
I would think that would be a collection point to collect deposits to be delivered to her humble abode.... Pumper truck would make a nice delivery system, unlike the anti aircraft photos she posed with in North Vietnam, they are much more subtle.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I think Popeye's gonna have something to say about this.

Yes, indeed!! I want to know where this located; I'd like to make a pilgrimage. Any time I can properly honor Hanoi Jane, this nation's premier sycophant, I jump at the chance. Since this Hollywood star and exercise guru became the walking definition of the word poltroon I have been on a crusade to make sure she is recognized for her perfidious efforts. I wouldn't want to miss this fresh chance to give her the accolades she deserves!

Note: I don't normally do this, but just in case not everyone has access to a good dictionary:

Sycophant - A self-seeking, servile flatterer; a fawning parasite

Poltroon - A wretched coward; craven. Marked by utter cowardice

Perfidious - Treacherous

fubar

Yes, indeed!! I want to know where this located; I'd like to make a pilgrimage. Any time I can properly honor Hanoi Jane, this nation's premier sycophant, I jump at the chance. Since this Hollywood star and exercise guru became the walking definition of the word poltroon I have been on a crusade to make sure she is recognized for her perfidious efforts. I wouldn't want to miss this fresh chance to give her the accolades she deserves!

Note: I don't normally do this, but just in case not everyone has access to a good dictionary:

Sycophant - A self-seeking, servile flatterer; a fawning parasite

Poltroon - A wretched coward; craven. Marked by utter cowardice

Perfidious - Treacherous

Dang!! Can't all that just be rendered down to "Traitor"?
:mellow:

After all, she did do "Barberella!! lol

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang!! Can't all that just be rendered down to "Traitor"?
:mellow:

After all, she did do "Barberella!! lol

Yes, it could be summed up that simply, but stretching it out this way allows me to dump a little extra vitriol without having to resort to language that would get me banned. It is nearly impossible to describe the utter hatred I have for this lying, treasonous, self-absorbed and self-deluded super-bitch! I don't believe there is a statute of limitations on treason, so she could still be dragged in front of a federal judge and locked up for the rest of her unnatural life. That won't happen, but it should. With any luck, she'll get hit by a truck - or perhaps, come down with a horribly painful, incurable disease.

One of my regrets is that I missed the chance to join Mike Smith when he got the opportunity to spit in her face in KC back in '05.