• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB-bombardier bombi

hello folks,i am looking to buy a bombardier bombi.would prefer one thats in need of restoration.used to own one 12 years ago now im kicking myself for selling it.

thanks.:biggrin:

Sylvain

Site Supporter
The blown engine is a litle bit too far ! ( I mean from us ) as I'm in Gatineau.

I saw the 2 others yesterday.

benz9

Sylvain, I'm really in L'Ange Gardien, probably not too far from you. If ever you need help with your Skidozer on the weekend, drop me a message and I'd love to come and help you (and get some first hand experience on a new machine). The one in Kingston looks like it's ready to go. That's not too far and the price is right...:whistling: Chu serieux, lache-moi un message, pis j'viens t'aider, OK? J'ai besoin de rester occupe pour ne pas recommencer a fumer.:biggrin:

Sylvain

Site Supporter
Very close, I'm close of the old Costco ( Labrosse exit ) you know when you see the house, but look like a chalet with the red roof, my street is just 2 houses before.

Pas de problême, je te fait savoir quand j'aurai trouvé une machine.

By the way, I just sold my SV 200, and I sold a Br 60 last Friday. I'm sure I won't do with the Bombi what I did with the SV, but probably have another kind of fun.

Sylvain

Site Supporter
I called him, he doesn't have Summer track. I'm going to see the Kingston one this Sunday. It's not what I want but I will re sell it for some more $$$. The Bombi needs some work but not expensive parts.

I like the Br100, but too expensive, I mean no big deal with them.

benz9

Sylvain,
at the top of the screen, there's a blue bar with links on it. Click User CP (Control Panel) and for the picture next to your name, you click edit avatar. Wow, Kingston. I'll check with the wife, let you know later today (Saturday). Ca serait l'fun!

Sylvain

Site Supporter
Now! try if it works.

Do not worry if you cannot. My wife will come with me if I'm alone.

Sylvain

Site Supporter
It's sold.

--------------

And I just bought this one.

Attachments

• 4773i7a_20.jpg
    4773i7a_20.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 1,789

benz9

PH, the one with the blown engine was in Edmonton... piston went through the engine block, that's usually a total engine replacement. But somebody bought it last weekend! Good luck hunting, there are a few left out there...

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
them bombies are the hot ticket these days don't understand it they arn't a great snow vehicle and no room for passengers or cargo as i remember them they were a little under powered too but so was the snow trac with its 36 hp motor.

Sylvain

Site Supporter
It's a cruising snow cat, you can cruise the girls ( in 1 gear ) with it. If you load it with girls, they are close, very close of you.

That's the reason why Bombi is so popular.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok ,well they are still close to you in a snow trac and i cram cram 6 into it and look better doing it the only detractor is i don't have that deck on the back to store my molsons i suppose i could modify a window and set a sixpack on the fender