• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1450 SuperImps (3) on JJKane.com (06/12/2014)

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Anyone was lucky to pick these units off JJ's Auction today (06/12/2014).

My partner was at the auction, said that someone bid $5000 (top bidder) and took all 3 of the 1450s at that price.

there were under 300hrs, 78-79-80yr models., flat bad, seemed to be in a good running condition.

I jumped on it a bit too late, thinking of it now - should have bought all 3 myself.

Cheers,

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was watching it. they were sold in Oregon but located in montana. one had 200hrs.
interesting if any sales tax will be paid.
jim

Nice looking machines, I never seem to catch these reasonably priced rigs. I always find them with shoot for the stars price!! 1450 and Sprytes are awesome machines in my opinion.

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice looking machines, I never seem to catch these reasonably priced rigs. I always find them with shoot for the stars price!! 1450 and Sprytes are awesome machines in my opinion.

I was biting a lip, since had a buddy bidding in it for me as well, shouldnt have barrowed that cash to another buddy for houseproject... LOL...

Well, next time... - hopefully...

cloudcap

GOLD Site Supporter
This looks like one of the three Super Imps that were sold in a batch in Montana, but with a New & Improved! pricetag -- $14.9k. Link here, photo & text below. Interesting variation in the spelling and capitalization of Thiokol.

Ron
00S0S_4bdun8bfvZT_600x450.jpg
79 Snow Cat ThioKel 1450 - $14900 (Livingston Mt) Super IMP All-Terrain 6Cyl. AT 320 Hrs. Wide Track. Ex-Utility Company owned. Excellent Condition... OBO Call Kevin: 406-223-9742 KF Truck Sales

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This looks like one of the three Super Imps that were sold in a batch in Montana, but with a New & Improved! pricetag -- $14.9k. Link here, photo & text below. Interesting variation in the spelling and capitalization of Thiokol.

Ron
View attachment 73341
79 Snow Cat ThioKel 1450 - $14900 (Livingston Mt) Super IMP All-Terrain 6Cyl. AT 320 Hrs. Wide Track. Ex-Utility Company owned. Excellent Condition... OBO Call Kevin: 406-223-9742 KF Truck Sales

Yep, thats one of them...

akmountaineer

Ron
View attachment 73341

Perhaps a bit high for summer pricing, but not out of the ballpark for a nice 1450. Certainly nothing like the steal for all three at the auction though :doh: