• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker cleats with rollers

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Tucker 442A cleats with rollers for sale. The guy wants $50 for 1 assembly as shown. Some have the triangle center bar as shown, on some the bar is round. I am posting for a friend I don't know how many he has I think he would like to do lots of 10 but he may sell less. I will see if he will include connector pins and bushings.

Attachments

• au 030.jpg
    au 030.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 726
  • au 029.jpg
    au 029.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 714

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes. Rust is on the surface not bad and rollers are good. PM me with your phone # and he will call you.

Don Coyote

Fifty bucks apiece? :neutral:

Wow, I have a few of these sitting around, too..... maybe I'll rebuild a few of these and see if anyone wants 'em. :shifty:

I think I've got... like... half a track rotting in the shed. (I only need a few for spares..... I don't need all of them).

Are the Tucker cleats with rollers still available? How can I reach the seller to ask a question and/or purchase them? Is there a number to call?
Thanks.
Rocketman:letitsnow:

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I passed along your phone and e-mail, Rocketman, so he should be calling you soon. DonC, as far as his asking price goes, what should these be worth? I don't have much interest in Tuckers but it seems to me roller bearings are good deal at about $15 each and trying to fabricate the cleat would seem a real nightmare. Grouser bars for two track machines are far less complicated with no moving parts & much easier to replicate, but not very cheap either. I don't have a stake in this so feel free to comment.

Say, mtncrawler! I haven't heard from your friend with the Tucker rollers that I know of. Can you get a phone number or his area code so I know it's him calling? Can you post again to let me know if he's trying to get in touch with me? I'd like to try to reach him soon so I get them for...:xmas:

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Catmandon, I passed on your phone # to Pete. He is interested in selling grousers as a unit and not just the bearings.

catmandon

Thanks for passing my number along. Please let him know I would be interested in 10 units, having spare cleats would not be a bad thing. Thank you.

Fifty bucks apiece? :neutral:

Wow, I have a few of these sitting around, too..... maybe I'll rebuild a few of these and see if anyone wants 'em. :shifty:

I think I've got... like... half a track rotting in the shed. (I only need a few for spares..... I don't need all of them).

ohh yes you do! you cant get them, no one makes a bearing for them, they are obsolete and the ones that are used are already on there way out or rusted and I cant imagine you even try and use these old steel tracks as they dont last! where are you guys finding parts for these steel tracks?
I tried to help a friend in Spokane many years ago and never could find him any and I dont know what he did with his machine, lost contact with him, anyway I would preserve the ones you have! !specially at $50.00 a pop! I wouldent give you $50.00 for a whole track assembly, but then I dont have a steel tracked tucker and that is the main reason why! not bashing your machine at all, I'm a tucker owner myself but dam! how do you guys manage to keep these rolling? and the abuse they take! :wow:any way good luck!