• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

You have been manipulated to hate Donald Trump

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
It's good more blacks are coming out against the dims. I hope they all join Blexit!!

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
If anyone has attempted to 'manipulate' me politically they have failed miserably as my beliefs and ideals are the same as they have been for years. The persons that theses things attach to have, of necessity, changed of course.

As to hating President Trump they have had what can only be considered a failure of epic proportions. While he was, and is, far from my picture of an ideal POTUS he was, and is, light years ahead of our other 2016 choice, the Hillary-Beast. In fact quite the opposite is true: I have spent the interval between the day Bill left office and now doing everything legal, and a few things of questionable legality, aimed at keeping her far away from the Oval Office.

I can imagine only one office she is truly qualified to occupy; one at the Graybar Hotel in Leavenworth!