• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Just wondering.......

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
If it becomes against the law to be a christian.........would there be enough evidence to convict me???..............

Think about it............

posted in first person so as not to offend any tender hearts!!!!:whistling:

Kane

Tough question, sir. Being Christian requires simple inward faith, without an obvious fanfare of outward expression. On the other hand, being a Muslim requires regular stoning of women and homosexuals while occasionally chopping the head off of an infidel.

So chances are, without asking suspects directly, not many Christians would be arrested.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I don't think it will ever become a law, but I do see a time when persecuting Christians is no longer a crime. :sad:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't think it will ever become a law, but I do see a time when persecuting Christians is no longer a crime. :sad:
seems that way now, at least for bad mouthing, making fun belittling etc etc. They sure do not do the same to muslims.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Tough question, sir. Being Christian requires simple inward faith, without an obvious fanfare of outward expression. On the other hand, being a Muslim requires regular stoning of women and homosexuals while occasionally chopping the head off of an infidel.

So chances are, without asking suspects directly, not many Christians would be arrested.

Think of what I asume many were taught as young children...the things a christan would do.........sush as faith without works is dead......

in the OP...I was thinking ..more in the line of....If accused and I denied being a christan....would there be enough evidense to convict me......inspite of my denial......

then maby the sadest thought of all......is there so little evidence...that GOD canot recall my face??????