• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

unpacking a robinson helo

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I can honestly say I have cured many hours of boredom doing exactly that.

My wife got me a helicopter one Christmas. I was toiling away 14 hours a day for 3 days straight.

Those guys made it look easy.

I flew it once crashed it learning how to do figure eights upside down and never flew it again. I started buying snow cats and life has made sense ever since......

Oh It was a cox engine powered remote control, but just the same It was a gazillion tiny parts. and If you have met me in person, You know what effort it took to assemble and fly that.
I will never sell it. I will likely try to teach a grand kid the upside down flying business. the figure eight was was unnecessary, and reversed the controls, I thought I had it but the inversion at the apex (in my head) was supposed to flip control right wrong way up.......
Left was supposed to become right...... I got confluxed with up and down and you can guess the rest of the story.

great video thanks for sharing. that is 22 minutes my employer is not getting today....
My strengths lie else were.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I got the reference to the Grand kid in there. It is likely I will never have grand kids but it that is the reason we are on this rock, then what are snow cats for?

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
the way it was assembled was practical. put the skids down and everything got put on them.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Jim you know the 3 f's in life if it fly floats or fornicates its cheaper to rent.