• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ratbirds and Eagles to start season

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Should be an interesting matchup Thursday night. A lot of this season is up in the air as teams struggle and juggle personnel to meet caps. Some players will undoubtedly lose and others will gain noticeable increases in salary. The Eagles have made some major changes and should have a stronger offense at a price in defense losses. Ratbirds seem to be almost unchanged with their personnel moves.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dang I always hate hearing about the first game of the year even though it is pre-season. It just means that summer is almost gone. :hammer::hammer::hammer:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Unless we get a hurricane to come north and cool things down it is going to be a grueling pre-season for most teams. I can't imagine putting forth the energy required for practice in full gear in these temps. They have already had some high school players die or suffer bad symptoms from the heat.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well they open play in Philadelphia but try to represent Baltimore.:yum::yum::yum:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Well they open play in Philadelphia but try to represent Baltimore.:yum::yum::yum:

Naw, they use to play in Cleveland but snuck out in the darkness of night, then claim to be from Baltimore! Yeah, Ratbirds has a nice ring to it!

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Ratbirds, ravens, dumpster chickens. All the same bird to me!:whistling:

Dumpsters chickens is what Eagles do in Alaska, so that has always been the view when someone mentions Philidelpha during the football season!:whistling: