• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Which Sports Car Are You?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
f360.jpg

[FONT=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]
Ferarri 360 Modena. You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

Acutally that surprised me. I typically think more along the lines of the British classics like the Aston Martin V8, Lotus Elan or even a little Sunbeam Tiger; no question about them all being high maintenance and temperamental, they have Lucas electronics.
[/FONT]

JayC

Huh?
corvette.jpg

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

OkeeDon

Mercedes SLK.
slk.jpg

You appreciate the finer things in life. You have a split personality - wild or conservative, depending on your mood. Wherever you go, you like to travel first class. Luxury, style, and fun - who could ask for more?

Gatorboy

I'm a Ford Mustang!

mustang.jpg

You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm a Porsche 911!

911.jpg

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
images.jpg

I am a Ford F350 Superduty truck. I lack the refinement, polish, sleek lines, and smoothness to be a sports car

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I'm a Ferrari 360 Modena!

f360.jpg

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.
. For Pete's sake I don't think I could even get in the dang thing!!!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
mtntopper said:
View attachment 7300

I am a Ford F350 Superduty truck. I lack the refinement, polish, sleek lines, and smoothness to be a sports car

HMMMmmmm. I just figured it was because you passed a lot of gas :fart2:

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Banger.jpg

'This is a close to a sports car as you are likely to get'