• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Gold to Bronze

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Can i ask how i went from gold to bronze member in 1 day.....does this mean tomorrow i could just be worth a stick??

crap i could be valued at a piece of side walk Gum in no time:yum::yum::yum::thumb:

AndyM

Charter Member
We'll just print more money... that will fix this issue too!

Seriously though, I noticed it too, but I'll change mine to something that's currently worth more than bronze.

Galvatron

We'll just print more money... that will fix this issue too!

Seriously, I noticed it too, but I'll change mine to some that's currently worth more than bronze.

got the printer on over time....thanks for the advice:clap::rolf2:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh yeah, while I was changing the buttons for site supporter I modified the gold silver bronze member rankings. It takes more posts now to attain silver. Now it's more something to shoot for. 300+ more posts and you'll be there Galv. 2000 is silver.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh yeah, while I was changing the buttons for site supporter I modified the gold silver bronze member rankings. It takes more posts now to attain silver. Now it's more something to shoot for. 300+ more posts and you'll be there Galv. 2000 is silver.
I'm heading toward 7,000 and I was slung back from Gold to Silver?
You cad you!!:rolf2:
*weeping, gnashing teeth, feeling very unimportant* hehe
When pointing the cursor over the wittle green thingies, it says Gold.
Under my username, it says Silver.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
hmmmmm,not sure why that is. I might have to update some counters.

PG as a site supporter you can change your member title to anything you like. You are not stuck in the bronze, silver, gold & platinum levels.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Can i ask how i went from gold to bronze member in 1 day.....does this mean tomorrow i could just be worth a stick??

crap i could be valued at a piece of side walk Gum in no time:yum::yum::yum::thumb:

Well the stock market has dropped like a rock, lost about 30% value in most 401K's.... Why should you be any different... You COULD be "COPPER" you know, don't piss off Doc....:hide:

Galvatron

Well the stock market has dropped like a rock, lost about 30% value in most 401K's.... Why should you be any different... You COULD be "COPPER" you know, don't piss off Doc....:hide:

good way to explain the value drop Foggy

I'm gonna be happy with bronze.....i dont want to be mutton dressed as Lamb by bumping my post count with mindless crap:mrgreen:

Thanks Doc for explaining things.

RedRocker

Wonder why it says bronze under your rep points little green dots?
I was a shining beacon of wonderfulness or something, now just bronze.:blink:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wonder why it says bronze under your rep points little green dots?
I was a shining beacon of wonderfulness or something, now just bronze.:blink:

hmmm, I haven't made any recent changes so whatever is causing that must be from something I screwed up a few weeks ago.
I'll look into it, but I doubt if I get to it today. :hide:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Doc, I think "Name Status" is next after the Shining Beacon or Beyond Repute or something. Of course, it doesn't sound as cool in bronze as gold [for those with high rep to post ratios]. At least that the way it looked to work; I've been wrong before!

Galvatron

hmmm, I haven't made any recent changes so whatever is causing that must be from something I screwed up a few weeks ago.
I'll look into it, but I doubt if I get to it today. :hide:

Add it to the list Doc:yum::yum::yum::thumb:

By the way how many pages exist on that list....i bet my list is bigger:whistling:

Trakternut

hmmmmm,not sure why that is. I might have to update some counters.

PG as a site supporter you can change your member title to anything you like. You are not stuck in the bronze, silver, gold & platinum levels.

How about; Resident Nurse Who Likes to Play Doctor?? :brows:

Hutchman

Site Supporter
I guess I'm never gonna amount to anything! I've been here almost from the start, and just got my 300th post today.
Hutch

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Um. Well. Where is Mike's post count thread...

Speaking of... where's he been? He been around lately or is he hiding in the gun and snowcrap threads?:shifty:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Naahhh, why screw up a great ratio and real reputation with babble, but if there is a reps status above "Name Poststatus" that'd get you there too. Not sure if there is; were the levels listed earlier?