• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A friend of mine has two tickets for the Alabama playoff game

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A friend of mine has two tickets for the Alabama playoff game. He paid $2,500 each but he didn't realize when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at Holy Cross Church, on Lake Ave at 3pm. The bride's name is Nicole, she's 5'4", about 115 lbs, good cook too.....She'll be the one in the white dress.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
A friend of mine has two tickets for the Alabama playoff game. He paid $2,500 each but he didn't realize when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at Holy Cross Church, on Lake Ave at 3pm. The bride's name is Nicole, she's 5'4", about 115 lbs, good cook too.....She'll be the one in the white dress.

Sorry Doc, both the tickets and the bride are way above my pay grade. :yum: