• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

If silence is golden...........

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Hey Bob............. Just noticed that you are at a new Milestone.... 4600 posts...... that makes you the biggest blabber mouth at FF...... you even have Doc, the second biggest mouthpiece, beat by 1500 posts.... I don't dare ask what you have to say about that, because it might just start you on the next 10 post answering a simple question...... :yum: :yum: :yum: :thumb:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Opps, that was 11 posts. Now people are going to say I am just padding my numbers!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Forums Forums - Off Topic FUN Statistics
Threads: 4,249, Posts: 43,926, Members: 396, Active Members: BOB:yum::beer: :tiphat: :wave: :coolshade

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
bczoom said:
Forums Forums - Off Topic FUN Statistics
Threads: 4,249, Posts: 43,926, Members: 396, Active Members: BOB:yum::beer: :tiphat: :wave: :coolshade

He broke the system..... all that it will do is show his last 200 threads that he started, and those 200 are only since January 20th, 2006. His posts to existing threads since May 16th number 200!!!!! He averages 18.60 posts per day..... :pat:

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Obviously I know what not to say. I keep getting these reminders that I haven't posted in some time...:pat:

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
You'de think he would be playing with his snowtrac. Perhaps that is now in mothballs as the weather is supposed to be better!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ice Queen said:
You'de think he would be playing with his snowtrac. Perhaps that is now in mothballs as the weather is supposed to be better!

Actually I've been playing with tractors (got the corn planted, but not the beans) and the motor scooters and working on getting my convertible out of winter storage . . . but just dreaming about the Snow Trac. Lately I have been ordering/collecting parts for the ST4 that will be installed this summer, additional side and rear lights, retro style switches, battery switch, a modern fuse block, and some other assorted things. I've also purchased an Alpine stereo & speakers, but I'm not sure that is going to actually get installed? Still debating with myself on that, and I found I can argue the point until its beaten into the ground :whistle: