• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

May I be the first to wish Mr Tubbs HAPPY BIRTHDAY

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday to you.... Happy Birthday TO YOU..... Happy Birthday Dear Cary..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....

:w00t2: :applause: :coolshade: :beer: :festive: :rock: :dancing: :thewave: :dancing: :rock: :festive: :beer: :coolshade :applause: :w00t2:

Hope you have a WONDERFUL DAY.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Cary Nelson.. to one of the most intelligent, understanding, loving, unselfish and giving men I have ever known.
Yes, KNOWN.

You have delved deep into my heart and have gotten to know the best and worst of me.
Thank God you like the best.

Your humour and stories are like none other that I have ever heard (personally)- you have the quickest wit and are blessed with a heart that most men would only hope to possess. ( I know that came from your Dad).

I love you and hope you have a celebration that you deserve.
Is it going to be beer and wings, or a giggety goo time with Yolanda?
Have a GREAT DAY.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!
xxxxooooo
Lollie/Little Pirate :happybday:jumpingSm

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
Many thanks to all who have posted but a few corrections are necessary:

Lil Nixon- Jan, as much as I love you, you can't be the first. When the clock struck twelve, Yolanda was singing Happy Birthday. It's understandable you couldn't tell the song. After six months with me, the poor child has stretch marks on her mouth.

Nixon- After 37 years, I still remember how to spell John. Work on it, son.

PB- Thanks.

PG- Thanks for all the compliments and the reference to my Dad. Any thing good about me definatley came from him. Tomorrow won't be wings and beer, that's April's specialty but she hauled me out to a strip club this afternoon. We led the sinnin' sluts in prayer and then enjoyed lap dances. Good times.
Tommorow one of my best freinds (Brenda O'Neal) is taking me to her favorite Bar B Que joint. More good times.
Again, Thanks to all.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm just glad to find that You are having a happy birthday . Old friend ,I wish You nothing but the best ! Has Yolanda tried to play Carnival ?Mind You , this song helps !
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxVKtNkQAtw"]YouTube- Sit On My Face[/ame]

Last edited: