• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Octomom locks Mom in Trunk

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Nadya Suleman's two-hour documentary Octomom: The Incredible Unseen Footage aired on FOX last night and showed the day-to-day life our of nation's very own psychotic incubator. While the show was rife with reasons why Nadya shouldn't be allowed to parent anything more aware than a potato, she also took time to fire off criticisms of TV mom Kate Gosselin, according to Celebuzz:

Clucking at the pictures of Gosselin parading around in a bikini on the beach from earlier this year, Suleman opined, "It's so staged. She's doing it to get people to take pictures of her... I feel like it's cheating [to get a tummy-tuck]. It's her choice. If she has enough money to fix herself, let her."
Then Suleman tossed out another dis, declaring, "I have a better shape, though. I'm sorry, no offense to her."
Apparently tired of attacking Gosselin's physique, Suleman then went on to find fault with Gosselin's personality.
"I'm not as attention-seeking [as Gosselin]," Suleman noted.

When she wasn't attacking her porcupine-haired rival, Octomom was seen calling the police about the paparazzi - but not the ones she secretly invited into her house to photograph the children. She also told a disturbing story about making her own mother ride in the trunk of her car because she was sprayed by a skunk. I'm not even joking. The NJ Star Ledger reports:

The most chilling scene, for me, was when Nadya recounted the story that when was 17, her mother got sprayed by a skunk. Nadya told her the only way she'd ride home in the car with her was if she (her mother) went in the trunk of the car.
Nadya then recounted how she shut the trunk door (although her mother tried to keep it open a crack) then drove crazy so she could make her mother's ride as uncomfortable as possible. "It was really funny," she said, "I kept hearing her body roll from side to side." From the deadness in her expression and in the tone of her voice, you got a terrifying whiff of someone seriously disconnected from human emotion. Until the documentary, I had dismissed claims that she was emotionally disturbed, thinking perhaps she was just a bit eccentric, but seeing her life exposed this way did nothing for her cause.

In this photo: Nadya Suleman

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Who, Sushi and Nadya??
:yum:
No, Nadya and what's her face.. 8 Kate lol

The ONLY mother on any television program right now who deserves a lot of respect for her purity and realness is Michelle Duggar. "18 Kids And Counting"
She makes Octo and that dingaling Kate look like rag mag material, which in essence is what they are.
If you stand in line at any supermarket, you see Octopuss and Drama Kate splashed all over the covers.

I have yet to see one bad thing said about Michelle Duggar.
Why? because no one can touch the beautiful woman that she really is.
Here is her blog, she's quite a lady and a Mother :)

http://blogs.discovery.com/tlc-michelle-duggar-blog/

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
SHould I go so far as saying she has no business raising children? Maybe the kids need to be removed? :unsure:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
In a society rife with the problems associated with children being raised by single parents, I'm disgusted with the media (no surprise there) that they continue to give air time and print space (celebrate, if you will) to these types of dysfunctional women. Octomom is a certified nutcase, and Kate is an overbearing, condescending bitch. DW likes to watch Jon & Kate +8, and I've always said that I would walk away from that bitch if she treated me like that, and he's a moron for letting her trash talk to be allowed to be shown on national TV, essentially telling the world that he's a wimp that can be pushed around.

With all the great families that struggle to give a good life to their kids and work like dogs to do it, giving airtime to these bimbos is a slap in the face to the hard working ones. And I don't give a shit if anyone cares about my opinion (no surprise there), but a family is a Mother, Father and kids. Take away either parent and you have a recipe for problems with the kids (bar an abusive spouse). Somewhere along the way some asshole(s) determined that a family consists of a mother and a sperm bank, and a male figure in the equation was just a problem to be avoided. Sadly, everyone smiles and says what a courageous thing it is for a woman to have a family w/o a husband. Horse shit! The truth is that the broad is un-beddable because of all the baggage she's carrying around between her liberal ears. She really needs another man-hating broad to live with, and should not be bringing kids into the world.

As you might guess, this is a sore spot with me. We sacrificed 10 years of income so our kids could have a parent at home for them until they were in school all day, and I see people squirting out kids and turning them over to a daycare to raise so they can go back to work to have all the toys and the big houses. Our traditional values have been reduced to narcissism, and nobody seems to give a damn. The kids are the losers in this soap opera that celebrates dysfunctionality.

I digress before I let my feelings show through my writings.:yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
We sacrificed 10 years of income so our kids could have a parent at home for them until they were in school all day, and I see people squirting out kids and turning them over to a daycare to raise so they can go back to work to have all the toys and the big houses. Our traditional values have been reduced to narcissism, and nobody seems to give a damn. The kids are the losers in this soap opera that celebrates dysfunctionality.

I digress before I let my feelings show through my writings.:yum:
I worked Joe, for most of the time my boys were growing up.
Thankfully my then husband (their Dad) worked an opposite shift, so I didn't have to worrry much about who they'd be with.
While he was for the most part a shitty husband, I have to say he was a good Dad to the boys with scouts, church related stuff etc.. while they were in the young, impressionable years.
We were both there for them until they hit their late teens, and gave them the best upbringing they could possibly have in every way.

Bad Mothers make me want to scream.
Probably because I had the best ever, and she did pass that on to me.
One thing that I like is knowing my boys recognize now that I did the best for them, no matter what.. they knew I was there.
We had a lot of loving talks about that recently. :smile:

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Wow, PG. I was just about to throw the misogyny card out there before you posted, but instead, I'll just defer to your patience and understanding. Kudos to you.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Oops. Sounds kind of sarcastic.

My point was that JEV's "comments" struck me as misogynystic. I really was applauding your patience and understanding.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Oops. Sounds kind of sarcastic.

My point was that JEV's "comments" struck me as misogynystic. I really was applauding your patience and understanding.
jpr, I do not hate women. If I did, I would not have just celebrated 37 years of marriage to the same woman. We raised three great kids, two of whom are beautiful, intelligent and well adjusted women (one married), and a son (23) who still lives at home. DW always wanted to stay home and raise a family, understanding that we would not have a fancy house, fast cars or all the trappings that spell "success" to today's young people, and which cost more than most single salary's can pay for. We did the unimaginable of saving for things and then paying cash for them, rather than to be caught in the death spiral of credit card debt. We have always treated each other with respect, and I would never dream of trying to make her look foolish just so that I could be perceived as the all-knowing person in a relationship (I'm speaking of Kate Goslin).

The celebration of the dysfunctional family by the media is what gets me upset, at the expense of acknowledging the hard work of the average family.

That's my opinion...your mileage may vary.

Oh, I love women so much that I'm actually a lesbian trapped in a man's body. I dig chicks!:clap::clap: