• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

reporting LIVE From the FF Party!!!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
FORUMS FORUMS: Party Update

We are all DRUNK!!!! Ha! Im kidding. Only I am. :ermm:
We have taken MANY photos from many cameras! We are looking over the majestic waters of some river. The conversation is VERY interesting. Alas when we talk we are all moving our fingers like we are typing. :unsure: Vin set off MULTIPLE fireworks! Anyhow Big Dog was kind enough to upload some action shots..... right after serving Jell-o shots!

Attachments

• P1010982.JPG
    P1010982.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 369
  • P1010979.JPG
    P1010979.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 379

Cityboy

Banned
Great pics guys! :clap:

Roll that party footage BD! :w00t:

I sure wish me & CG could be there. Drink a few for us!

BTW - What kind of beer did ya'll get Vin to drink & not spit out? :tongue:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Leinenliugels Red & Dos Equis....... Vin has a firecracker fetish..... he's hot

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
You guys are all making me jealous. I am at my inlaws :hammer: Hey send some more pics guys

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Somebody name who the people are in the full picture....Some I recognize, and some....not so much :confused2:
From Left to right
Gail (Abby on here and Doc's wife)
Greg (Doc)
Mike (SnoOps)
Cheryl (Big Dogs's wife)
Greg (Big Dog)
Vin
Bob (Bobcat)
Mary (Vin's wife)
Me
Phyl (My wife)
Paul (Sushi)
The only one not shown is Sara

American Woman

Site Supporter
From Left to right
Greg (Doc)
Mike (SnoOps)
Cheryl (Big Dogs's wife)
Greg (Big Dog)
Vin
Bob (Bobcat)
Mary (Vin's wife)
Me
Phyl (My wife)

Paul (Sushi)
Thanks!:thumb: Now it makes since....Y'all look like a fun group :tongue:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Vin with his FF shirt that he brought with him from home.

Attachments

• P1010001.jpg
    P1010001.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 358

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Whose that weird guy in the camo in the back trying to hide his face? :whistle:

Yeah... I was workin my way across the pic and was suddenly muttering,"Damn it Bob..."

I hate to say this, but.... Big Dog seems MUCH less intimidating now that I have seen a real pic of him.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
From Left to right
Greg (Doc)
Mike (SnoOps)
Cheryl (Big Dogs's wife)
Greg (Big Dog)
Vin
Bob (Bobcat)
Mary (Vin's wife)
Me
Phyl (My wife)
Paul (Sushi)

Wait....THIS is Doc?!? Damn, I have about 4 years worth of mental pictures that need to be erased and re-written.

Doc, you are NOTHING like I imagined. :shock:

Attachments

• P1010979.JPG
    P1010979.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 355

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Everyone is super. It seems like we've all met before, but we haven't. We get to know people here and when you meet them it's real easy to talk with them.

Oh I forgot, someone mentioned you can't make "friends" in a forum. :yum:

We go for the houseboat ride tomorrow, just after noon. I'm sure someone will post from the boat then too.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Everyone is super. It seems like we've all met before, but we haven't. We get to know people here and when you meet them it's real easy to talk with them.

Oh I forgot, someone mentioned you can't make "friends" in a forum. :yum:

You know... I very clearly remember that and who said it. Given some of the things that have happened... I think he may not feel that way entirely anymore. :thumb:

We go for the houseboat ride tomorrow, just after noon. I'm sure someone will post from the boat then too.

:hammer::hammer::glare::glare:

That's not nice Jerry. We are jealous enough.

Trakternut

Wow! I wish I could be there. Haven't been on a good party in a coon's age.
Funny thing is, last Saturday night, when Bob walked into the truckstop, here, I knew him right off! I hadn't seen a good pic of him, but I just knew! We sat and shot the sh*t, just like we'd known each other forever. It was the same with Mikey, too.
It's 39 degrees, raining, and there you guys are, partying on a houseboat! :cry:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well here's one for the books ............ put the PC on the roof of the car and ended up wrestling with the cooler in the trunk ............... guess what, I forgot about the PC................. PC is gone ................... it slid off somewhere between the boat club and the hotel ........... back tracked once but couldn't find any pieces............... I have a backup .......... :doh:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioTC18

:hammer::hammer::glare::glare:

That's not nice Jerry. We are jealous enough.

No doubt!

Well, at least drink one [each that is....] for me! :beer:

American Woman

Site Supporter
Well here's one for the books ............ put the PC on the roof of the car and ended up wrestling with the cooler in the trunk ............... guess what, I forgot about the PC................. PC is gone ................... it slid off somewhere between the boat club and the hotel ........... back tracked once but couldn't find any pieces............... I have a backup .......... :doh:
Ohhhh Man!!! :shock: Redneck would never let me live that one down:doh:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh man Big Dog..............That was a nice laptop too.

Now where are you staying? What route do I take to get there? Just in case I can find "any pieces" for you :whistling:

Trakternut

Bob?.....................Bob?..........................Hallloo Bob!

BOB!!!!! Yeah, you! Why you lookin' at Cheryl's shoes so intently?? :whistling: