• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Gold Screams Past 1000

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
As spot gold went screaming past 1000 on Friday, to close in the aftermarket at an all-time closing high of 1002.50, the yen went ripping through 100, to as low as 99.2560 as of 3 pm EDT just as the COMEX closed, which is a 12-year high against the dollar.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It will peak at 1200 by October trust me.
I hope so, for your sake (assuming you bought some)...

When you said "screams past 1000" and then say it hit 1002.50, that's not screaming in my book.

Me, I'm just hanging on to my $2 bills. They'll be worth $2.01 someday...

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
LOL! Well take a look a SILVER!!!! Its up from a few weeks ago to almost $18.50!! I dont have anything invested in either. I cant afford gold and I just havent gotten around to getting any silver.

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
LOL! Well take a look a SILVER!!!! Its up from a few weeks ago to almost $18.50!! I dont have anything invested in either. I cant afford gold and I just havent gotten around to getting any silver.

Silver was $20.00.

Gold slid another $33.90 today to close at $911.40. It is down seven per cent for the week.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold slid another $33.90 today to close at $911.40.

OMFG!!!!!! $911 ?!?!?

$911 = $ 9 11 = Dollars for September Eleventh!!!!!

It's a conspiracy I tell ya! It's a conspiracy! It's all about money and September 11th!!!

GAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Its an adjustment. Give it not till this Monday but the Next Monday. The 31st.

OMFG!!!!!! $911 ?!?!?

$911 = $ 9 11 = Dollars for September Eleventh!!!!!

It's a conspiracy I tell ya! It's a conspiracy! It's all about money and September 11th!!!

GAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

And what about the 40 cents??? :poke: