• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My new favorite Chips

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I stay away from potato chips because I have no will power and they instantly turn to fat that will be on my ass and waistline until the second coming of Jesus, or I croak...whichever comes first. Besides...my wife won't let me eat them cuz I'm too fat already.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Frito Lay's Kettle Cooked Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper flavored.

Yummmmm. :clap:
I love those too Larry.
Problem is, I can't stop eating once I start.
Same with salt and vinegar chips, I'll eat them 'til my tongue and lips are sore.:bonk:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I used to love the crab chips. Anymore I try to go with the lightly salted ones but I did just buy some cheddar and sour cream chips with a can of of bacon horseradish dip. Now i am going to have to go get some. Thanks a lot Larry!

Oh so I went to the grocery store today and I forgot which brand you said, but I bought these. I'll let you know how I like them.

Kettle-Brand.jpg