• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Put your money where your mouth is.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
In 2020 that is. Trump is the favorite among the bookies. We all know bookies do not like giving their money away. They love sure things.

Donald Trump is a sure thing!!!! Yeah, baby. MAGA RULES!!

Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 11.07.02 PM.png

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Don't know about the bookies but I'll bet the presidential candidates won't have as much faith in polls as they did in '16.
Mike

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I know, Butch, but the dims and MSM were so positive their candidate would win according to the polls.
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah, there is no reasoning with the DumpsterCrats. This is why General Pínochet threw leftists out of helicopters. He just could not seem to get through to them and make them understand. :yum::yum::yum:

rugerman

Not only is President Trump making the bookies richer, my investments are doing much better than when Obama was running or should I say ruining this country.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah, there is no reasoning with the DumpsterCrats. This is why General Pínochet threw leftists out of helicopters. He just could not seem to get through to them and make them understand. :yum::yum::yum:

He also threw criminals out of helicopters. It did wonders for the crime rate. If you weren't involved in politics or a criminal, Chile was the safest country in the world at that time.