• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1974 Tucker in Maine

Tucker Someday

GOLD Site Supporter
Not mine but I don’t think I’ve seen this one on the forum yet. Saw it on the side of the road in Oxford, ME. Price seems a little steep to me but I don’t know.
IMG_7855.jpgIMG_7854.jpgIMG_7853.jpgIMG_7859.jpgIMG_7864.jpgIMG_7860.jpgIMG_7857.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tucker Someday

GOLD Site Supporter
Good timing! Yes we were at Sunday River this weekend. Conditions weren’t bad considering that rain last week. Snowing up north again now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
How about this coincidence. Look familiar?

Up snowmobiling in Eustis ME and this pic is on the wall at the Moose Creek Lodge. Now we know what was written on it.

Club machine. Be careful!

Attachments

• 8C0252E7-92FC-4F7D-80AD-D96A96487DD0.jpg
    8C0252E7-92FC-4F7D-80AD-D96A96487DD0.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 893

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
What’s the current price?

I would say it needs everything mine did and then some. Lots of time

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Low as you can it needs work.

Where is it parked now? I might be able to pick it apart for you at some point.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The 318 and auto trans is a nice option.

8 would he great but 10 is probably reasonable if in useable condition and you can justify the rebuild as a hobby.

DFD70

It will be living in Denmark Maine and spending time at my Camp in Northern Maine T6R15 on Hurd Pond.
Eventually making it a 4 seater