• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

elk in yard

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
PICT0104.jpg

I got a short video but photobucket doesn't like asf files.
they been grazing just steps away from our house windows. it took me 5 days to get them in front of the snow trac.
video is r rated.
jim

Umberto

My bud in OR had bear in his yard eating apples the other day.

I just have squirrels in Puyallup. :neutral:

Umberto

I guess, depending on what part of the world you are from, this is an elk. :ermm:

My huntnbud in Jackson's Hole has had this guy in his yard all week, then he started getting rutty, was getting a little full of himself, and wanted to take on the chicken coop. Eventually the neighbors dog finally ran him off. My bud won't allow his old lab out when the moose want to hole up in his yard, which is an all winter thing sometimes. Two years ago a cow chased his daughter into the chicken coop. Anyway, it's a young Shiraz bull and probably chased into town by larger competition.

unnamed-1_2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]