• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Neil's site

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
ahhh Neil Messicks ...I should have guessed.
Heck yeah you can post links to any other forum here. Do you think Neil will join us here to?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc said:
Do you think Neil will join us here to?

I hope so. I was going to give him a couple days but if he doesn't, I was going to e-mail to see.

messickfarmequ

Charter Member
Doc said:
ahhh Neil Messicks ...I should have guessed.
Heck yeah you can post links to any other forum here. Do you think Neil will join us here to?

YES! Finaly a place that I can post all my biased hate speach uncensored! :eek:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
messickfarmequ said:
YES! Finaly a place that I can post all my biased hate speach uncensored! :eek:

Heck I do that all the time on the other site. I'm not censored, at least not until someone catches me:D

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome Bob and Neil! Sure glad you both joined us.
Bob, sorry for the misspelling of your name in an earlier post(Shurka insead of Skurka ...opps). I'm a horrible speller but I do try to keep the names straight. Now, I don't think I'll have any trouble with bob ....you can spell it forwards and backwards and still get it right.

BoneheadNW

Bob- I am the one to blame for the misspelling of your name. Sorry about that, I always thought it was Shurka. You can call me Bonehip if you want.

Bonehip

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I learned long ago to ignore mispellings and mispronounciation of my name.

Never held it against anyone unless I was their customer and I spelled it for them!