• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Tale of the 4 Fathers

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Four soon to be fathers are sitting in the maternity waiting room.

The duty nurse comes to the first father and tells him that he is the pround father of twins. What a coincidence, he exclaims. I work for the Minnestota Twins Baseball Club.

A few moments later the nurse comes back and tells the second father he is the proud father of triplets. That is a great coincidence he says. I work for 3M.

A little while later the nurse is back telling the third father he is the proud father of quadruplets. Another great coincidence exclaims the father. I work for 4 Seasons Inns & Resorts.

Suddenly the fourth father jumps up and starts beating his head against the wall and crying. What is the matter asks the nurse? I work for 7UP cries the man.