• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Insurance officials warn medical premiums could skyrocket in year two of ObamaCare!!!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
. . . state insurance officials are warning that medical premiums could skyrocket in year two of ObamaCare, if not enough of the so-called “young invincibles” sign up for coverage in year one . . . :hammer:

Many of us here on the FF have said this would happen, now the state insurance regulators and officials are saying it too.

http://nypost.com/2013/11/09/blame-game-begins-over-obamacare-debacle/

The nation’s largest health insurer, UnitedHealthcare, claims the Affordable Care Act is responsible for forcing it to boot doctors from its Medicare Advantage program that serves thousands of elderly patients in the New York metro region.

CEO Jack Larsen, under fire for separating seniors from their MDs, took out full-page ads to explain that cuts in Medicare spending forced the *insurer’s hand.

“We are working to collaborate with a more focused network of physicians to help us provide higher quality and more affordable health care coverage to meet the needs of our members, and help them get more from their health plan benefits,” Larsen said.

“This work has become even more urgent in light of the severe funding reductions for Medicare Advantage plans that have come from Washington.”

Even fervent supporters of ObamaCare are investigating complaints that elderly patients are being unnecessarily separated from their doctors.

“We’ve met with New York doctors and we’re looking for the best way to ensure seniors maintain access to the doctors they want,” said Max Young, a spokesman for Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY).

“We’re looking at why United has kicked doctors off their plan, and if their explanations are truthful.”

The politicians will soon be hearing from enraged seniors.

The state medical society has drafted a form letter that is being handed out to patients in doctors’ offices throughout the city.

“The timing of this action seems curious. Insurance companies are taking full advantage of the chaos surrounding the rollout of the Affordable Healthcare Act.

Did they think seniors would not be paying attention to this issue while the spotlight was focused on the glitches related to the national health care program?” reads the protest letter to Congress .

Meanwhile state insurance officials are warning that medical premiums could skyrocket in year two of ObamaCare, if not enough of the so-called “young invincibles” sign up for coverage in year one, which is 2014.

“If you don’t have that young healthy population enrolling, it’s going to have an impact on premiums,” said Leslie Moran of the New York Health Plan Association, the trade group for commercial insurers.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Well Geez!!! Thank God we have Obama watching out for our well being .....:yum::yum:.
Yea right ...... The man who set Racism 50 years back on its ass !

Cletis

The man who set Racism 50 years back on its ass !

Agree completely. A lot of great people payed a hell of a price just so he could destroy it all in a few years.

Cletis

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I wonder how Cali, makII and their liberal friends are enjoying this meltdown of their messiah and his grandiose plan? I'm sure they have some blame game established for the republicans.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I wonder how Cali, makII and their liberal friends are enjoying this meltdown of their messiah and his grandiose plan? I'm sure they have some blame game established for the republicans.

Repeat after me:
It's Bush's Fault
There, problem solved, and you feel better now, don't you :whistling:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
interjection
23. (used by a speaker or writer to indicate that a decision is irrevocable or that a point is no longer discussable): I forbid you to go, period.

In other words,,,,,,Obama flat out lied.

We need to remember, in the future, not to elect someone who pratices taqiyya. Period!

Obama ‘Does Not Believe He Lied’

Posted on November 9, 2013 by Conservative Byte

lg.php

Liberals probably do have to brainwash themselves into believing their own lies even when the facts show otherwise.
Check it out:

NBC’s Chuck Todd scored a huge interview with President Obama Thursday and opened things by immediately drilling down on the president’s relentlessly repeated lie that under ObamaCare you can keep your current insurance plan if you like it. The full interview is even more impressive than the clips that have been going around. Even after he elicits a “sorry” out of Obama, Todd keeps after the point for almost ten minutes.
Ultimately, though, Todd came away with the impression that Obama doesn’t believe he lied. And Todd is probably right, which is a little unnerving.
During his own interview on the Hugh Hewitt show Friday with guest host Carol Platt Liebau, Todd said, “You know, he does not believe he lied on this, and that’s the sense I get.”

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Continue Reading on www.breitbart.com

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2013/11/obama-believe-lied/#HLgyujYJZZuElyYo.99

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Anyone w/ a clear mind and a soul know when they tell a lie!! I don't think he posesses either.
Mike