• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

jd 350c lgp parts

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
john deere im looking for some parts for a wide pad john deere 350c lgp, lgp stands for low ground pressure. the parts i'm looking for is the axle are the spline drive that attaches to the axle and housing that attaches to the drive flange. any body out there know where I can find some one parting out a wide pad deere. JD doesn't service the parts any more

Problem is your looking for the part that wears out more often than all the other parts on that dozer.

You might try C.B. Equipment in Anchorage as he likes to deal in those older Dozers. He bought one at an auction a few weeks ago but I don't remember if it was a wide pad or not. There was a wide pad for sale not too long ago on Anchorage Craigslist for not much money.