• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

great!

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
('great'-that would be sarcasm):glare:in reading through my doctor's orders, i saw i hafta get a scan fer a tumor. they said zip while i was there. then i read over their orders- they said i hafta get my abdomen scanned. they failed to mention that there was a tumor marker test, too.
i'm shakin' in my boots. namely due to them not mentioning this to me.

baldy347

DAMN! Hang in there girl , good thing you are tough. Sounds like you might need to do some butt chewing.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang! I have one of those this coming Friday. They want a better picture of my pancreas. Go to the cancer doc on Thursday and hard telling what he will want also.:hammer: Good luck Luvs.

Leni

Very poor on the doctors part. They should have told you what they are looking at and why.