• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sydney AKA Marley

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Sitting at the desk in front of the computer and all of a sudden there is this real strong smell, smells like hand lotion. Look under the desk and there is this huge white blob on the floor. Takes a while to comprehend on how my shaving cream came out of my luggage from a recent trip and out of the container and all over the floor.

Look around and Sydney aka Marley is no where to be seen.

Last week it was a can of Off insect spray, this week shaving cream. She seems to find anything and everything to chew on.:unsure:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That is still cheaper than the 3 month old laptop my pup chewed the cord and shorted out the charging circuit. Needs a whole new motherboard $100+.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
After spending $1000 bucks getting our 1 year old dog through Salmon Poisining Disease (which he probably got eating other animals poop) he was nice enough to eat a 10 inch square of a course plastic shoe mat (you now the kind that is really rough for cleaning off the bottom of your shoes) in the garage last night.

I hope it hurts on the way out because this little monster has used up my Vet fund for the near future. The next emergency trip is to a hole in the back yard.

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
I do not think that you would do that. They do grow out of these things eventually, I hope.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I do not think that you would do that. They do grow out of these things eventually, I hope.

I hope he grows out of it soon because he is really testing my patience. :sad:

I bought a new shock collar so I can at least stop him from eating when I see him trying to eat stuff off the ground or that is clearly not good for him. I'm scared to leave him outside unsupervised at the moment because he is so obsessive about eating.