• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

woodcutting with sno trac

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I usually haul my gear in my Polaris but the rear end broke and it is in the shop. I got tired of walking with the saw so I loaded the snow trac.
I let the neighbor farmer spread cow fertilizer and you can see the path he made . I did my best to avoid it but it didn't work out so good.
DSC00935.jpg

DSC00933.jpg

PJL

We have a lot of "Cow fertilizer" where I work. We have a different word for it though. Seems like snow cat season is beginning to wind down. :(

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We have a lot of "Cow fertilizer" where I work. We have a different word for it though. Seems like snow cat season is beginning to wind down. :(

Saddest time of the year :snow2_smi:

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Jim,Wow!! looks like one big time "widow maker" behind that snowtrac!!! Looks like a very green field there already. Don

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
this tree was leaning and I hoped it would uproot but never. to compare the size look at the two high stack of ecology blocks I purposely stacked under it.
I pretty much grew up with that tree. my father and I bought powder at the coast to coast and blew stumps and cleared the land when I was in my early teens.
25 dairy heifers will be on it next month till fall.