• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WHAT'S GOING ON AT THE TUCKER FACTORY

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
@ 1:02 in the flyover, what is the vintage sedan? Is that a 743 with the rear hacked to add a storage box??

Sno-CatCool

The Tucker Sno-Cat Corporation has purchased 5 vintage Sno-Cat vehicles for resale.
They vary in years from a 1964 model 442 parts cat to a 1975 model 1542 rubber belted steel track. The list below tells a little about each of them. For any further inquiries contact:

Tucker Sno-Cat Corporation
Monday – Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm PST
(541) 779-3731
Ask for Clyde Moody

#2 1965 model 442A
Chrysler IND inline 6 cylinder
New Process 4 speed transmission
Vickers hydraulic pump
Steering orbitrol
Hydraulic tank
Runs
Cab and hood all aluminum
12 volt
No rear hydraulics
625811.jpg

#5 1972 model 442
Chrysler slant 6 cylinder
Vickers hydraulic pump
Steering orbitrol
Hydraulic tank
Runs
Cab top fiberglass
12 volt
Dual rear hydraulics
630311.jpg

#8 1970 model 442A
Chrysler slant 6 cylinder
Vickers hydraulic pump
Steering orbitrol
Hydraulic tank
Runs
Cab top and hood fiberglass
12 volt
DSC0033811.jpg

#64904 1975 model 1542
Chrysler 318 not running motor will turn over but radiator is not installed
Vickers hydraulic pump
Steering orbitrol
Hydraulic tank
12 volt
New Process 5 speed transmission
5-wheel rubber belted steel track
DSC0050711JPG.jpg

#10 1964 model 442
No motor
New Process transmission
Transfer case
Fifth wheel plates
630111.jpg

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I could not watch to the end, the combination of Sarah Mcloughlin and the abused cats out in the weather is too much for me. Thanks for posting any how Jeff, maybe some day I will be able to handle it.

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Exceptionally well done video. I thought it was very tasteful and the music only added to it.

I want to adopt one...almost. I know how much work is involved! I will, however forward the link to some friends.

Whenever I hear Sarah McLachlan singing that I melt like butter. Guaranteed to make my eyes water.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The release of the 2017 2000 Trail Groomer! :clap:

https://youtu.be/vbR_FlyuxMg

they just keep getting bigger, so impressive.

In regards to the title of this thread...... can you spill the beans on who is retailing them in the midwest.

A) Get sno?
B) Stewart is back at it?
C) other

Inquiring minds want to know before we go to the WI groomer show.....

if you need a rep in the midwest I know a tucker literate red head...... who runs them on the weekends semi professionally:whistling:

Just saying

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Crazy to see how large the spring packs are now compared to vintage machines. Obviously there is substantially more weight being carried, but still . . .

Jeffsno27

they just keep getting bigger, so impressive.

In regards to the title of this thread...... can you spill the beans on who is retailing them in the midwest.

A) Get sno?
B) Stewart is back at it?
C) other

Inquiring minds want to know before we go to the WI groomer show.....

if you need a rep in the midwest I know a tucker literate red head...... who runs them on the weekends semi professionally:whistling:

Just saying

Track Inc. has changed ownership. They will be up and running soon.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Great news, hoping to see the team at Arrowhead in a few weeks. If stewarts 400 series, goes missing head to WI to find it!!!!