• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Found! Snowtrack 1967 For Sale

paulhenry

Just stumbled across a nice (about a 7 or 8) 1967 Snowtrack for sale in here in southern Utah. Nice fellow is in need of money to finish his new house in Vegas and the subdivision he is in is going to start plowing. He is asking $11,000 but with just a little waterboarding, he admitted he was negotiable, hell, he was very negotiable. I can go and take photos of the rig for anyone who is really interested cause the rig is about 35-45 minutes from me. Just PM me and I will fill you in on more details. He said he had the unit painted, new dash, guages and lights, some new wiring, muffler and tracks and grousers are about 5-6 years new.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Just stumbled across a nice (about a 7 or 8) 1967 Snowtrack for sale in here in southern Utah. Nice fellow is in need of money to finish his new house in Vegas and the subdivision he is in is going to start plowing. He is asking $11,000 but with just a little waterboarding, he admitted he was negotiable, hell, he was very negotiable. I can go and take photos of the rig for anyone who is really interested cause the rig is about 35-45 minutes from me. Just PM me and I will fill you in on more details. He said he had the unit painted, new dash, guages and lights, some new wiring, muffler and tracks and grousers are about 5-6 years new.

Does anyone know what happened to this machine? Did it sell?