• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker 1342 Manual (also models 1400/1450/1500)

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks to our member Vance, :applause: we will soon be offering a manual for a 1975 Tucker 1342 to anyone who wants it.

The file size is too large to post in the photo gallery, but it will easily fit on a CD-Rom disk with the 400 series manuals (we have 2 of those) and the 222 Kitten manual. It looks like I will be updating the Tucker CD for those who could benefit from this manual. I'd be willing to bet that the manual will be applicable to other models from Tucker of roughly the similar vintage.

Vance will be emailing me the manual in PDF format and I will be getting onto disks for those who would like a copy. I will also see if I can downsize it a little bit to fit it onto the Photo Gallery so you can just download it, but the that will really depend on the image resolution, if I have to degrade the resolution too much then it is pointless to post it into the Gallery.

If anyone else can share their manuals with me, I will work to distribute them in the same way that I've been doing with the other manuals for Kristi Snowcats, Snow Trac (ST4 + ST4B) and Tuckers. All have been sent out free to our members! Remember the only way that this site is helpful is if we all contribute in our own way. If you can't scan images, but have something to contribute, you could mail it to me and I can scan it and mail back your originals.

Vance

Re: Tucker 1342 Manual

Bob,

Thanks for all your work on this site!! I'm happy to share any manuals and info that I come across.

Cheers to you!!

Vance

Here is a teaser from the manual with a little history of E.M. Tucker:

Attachments

• Tucker - Get Acquainted.pdf
    199.8 KB · Views: 295

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Tucker 1342 Manual

OK I now have the manual and it appears to cover several models including the 1400, 1450 and 1500 series Tucker Sno-Cats! The manual is 28 pages long and says it covers rubber belted Tuckers.

If anyone needs it, let me know (via email or PM) and I will get it out to you!