• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Two 1963 Tucker SNO-CATs 443A consecutive serial #'s

HENDRIXDEFENSE

Good afternoon Tucker SNO-CAT enthusiast! What does everybody think!

I'm new to the forum so please bear with me.

I picked up these cool machines in Fair Banks AK and shipped them home to sunny CA.

With lots and lots of parts!!!

They look to be in decent shape compared to some of the others i have looked at over the years. Tracks seem to be in usable shape, bodies are in fair condition. Blue one has the IND-235 "Runs and Drives" and the orange one has a V8 "Will have Running and Driving very soon". As the story goes they belonged to the AK Air Force and we bought many years back for civilian use. Orange one is serial #****903 and blue one is serial #****904. Found some neat pic of the blue one at the Arctic Man festival in AK a few years back on Google.com.

"I think i might restore them both of maybe sell one but most likely keep them together."

Thanks for letting me share.
Todd

Attachments

• IMG_2764.PNG
    IMG_2764.PNG
    884 KB · Views: 581
  • IMG_2825.jpg
    IMG_2825.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 526
  • IMG_2870.jpg
    IMG_2870.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 534
  • IMG_2868.jpg
    IMG_2868.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 520
  • IMG_2871.jpg
    IMG_2871.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 534
  • IMG_2872.jpg
    IMG_2872.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 539
  • IMG_2830.jpg
    IMG_2830.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 526
  • IMG_2885.jpg
    IMG_2885.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 526
  • IMG_2877.jpg
    IMG_2877.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 529

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
now that's a change my Thiokol came from Monterey to nome ak yours came from Fairbanks about the same latitude as I am and back to ca.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think you may have made a serious mistake.

Send them to me, I'll take them to spare you the embarrassment of owning those :whistling:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Very cool Todd, they look funny with all that Green around them...

Keep the forum posted.

That seemed like a pretty sweet deal..

Mike

Northcoast

GOLD Site Supporter
Congratulations! (Really can't have too many Tuckers). Always interesting to see what you find when you start digging into them.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Good afternoon Tucker SNO-CAT enthusiast! What does everybody think!

I'm new to the forum so please bear with me.

I picked up these cool machines in Fair Banks AK and shipped them home to sunny CA.

With lots and lots of parts!!!

They look to be in decent shape compared to some of the others i have looked at over the years. Tracks seem to be in usable shape, bodies are in fair condition. Blue one has the IND-235 "Runs and Drives" and the orange one has a V8 "Will have Running and Driving very soon". As the story goes they belonged to the AK Air Force and we bought many years back for civilian use. Orange one is serial #****903 and blue one is serial #****904. Found some neat pic of the blue one at the Arctic Man festival in AK a few years back on Google.com.

"I think i might restore them both of maybe sell one but most likely keep them together."

Thanks for letting me share.
Todd

if you don't mind what did it cost you to ship them the other way