• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Royals win the pennent

K

kcvet

a nail bitter. down to the last pitch as KC hold off the Jays for a 4-3 W. and advance to the WS vs the Mets. game 1 here in KC tues

blue-jays-at-royals-in-alcs-game-6-823889feb8dbee71.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Awesome. Congrats Royals.
Wish I was going to be in KC for at least one of the games but that's not happening. I am do to go there sometime next summer and I hope to catch one of their games then. Love the stadium and the whole area. Go Royals stomp the Mets.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Awesome. Congrats Royals.
Wish I was going to be in KC for at least one of the games but that's not happening. I am do to go there sometime next summer and I hope to catch one of their games then. Love the stadium and the whole area. Go Royals stomp the Mets.

You're welcome to buy me a ticket though Doc...lol....I'll be in KC Wednesday night... not for the game though... Mahindra has their national dealer meeting there this year. Going up for part of it. Kick off reception is that evening. I'll be cutting out ASAP to find a TV to watch it though!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You're welcome to buy me a ticket though Doc...lol....I'll be in KC Wednesday night... not for the game though... Mahindra has their national dealer meeting there this year. Going up for part of it. Kick off reception is that evening. I'll be cutting out ASAP to find a TV to watch it though!
Sounds like fun. To a regular season game I could afford to get you a ticket, to the World Series I doubt I could even buy half a ticket. I never considered the ticket price when I posted as I knew I was not going to be there. I'm sure the traffic will be crazier than ever and the place will be hoppin. I'd guess that the game will be on somewhere close by to your festivities. Hell it will be on every TV in the town.

OT but I sure enjoyed seeing the Chiefs whomp some Peeler butt yesterday.

K

kcvet

look who showed up yesterday

10e579e.jpg

KANSAS CITY, MO - OCTOBER 25: Kansas City Royals Pedro Grifol, Drew Butera, Ned Yost, Eric Hosmer, and Salvador Perez are recognized with the American League Championship Trophy before the game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium on October 25, 2015 in Kansas City, Missouri

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Sounds like fun. To a regular season game I could afford to get you a ticket, to the World Series I doubt I could even buy half a ticket. I never considered the ticket price when I posted as I knew I was not going to be there. I'm sure the traffic will be crazier than ever and the place will be hoppin. I'd guess that the game will be on somewhere close by to your festivities. Hell it will be on every TV in the town.

OT but I sure enjoyed seeing the Chiefs whomp some Peeler butt yesterday.

I was actually supposed to go to the game, (free tickets from season ticket holder as B-day gift) but in the end... I just couldn't afford to go. I had a TON of friends there though... I was SUPER pissed about the outcome. Landry did not play as well as I hoped.

I have heard ticket prices are CRAZY for the games. I am just looking forward to being IN KC while they are playing!

look who showed up yesterday

10e579e.jpg

KANSAS CITY, MO - OCTOBER 25: Kansas City Royals Pedro Grifol, Drew Butera, Ned Yost, Eric Hosmer, and Salvador Perez are recognized with the American League Championship Trophy before the game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium on October 25, 2015 in Kansas City, Missouri

My uncle shook Ned's hand and took his pic! He has been to a ton of Royals games this year.