• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Virginia Farmer’s Property Rights Dispute With Green Group Hits Another Snag

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Virginia farmer Martha Boneta thought her long-running dispute with a local green group was coming to an end. But now, that light at the end of the tunnel has gone dark again.
Efforts to reach a settlement with a local green group, the Piedmont Environmental Council, are on hold. The PEC currently oversees enforcement duties of a conservation easement on Boneta’s property. Under the settlement, the Virginia Outdoors Foundation would have assumed those duties. However, the foundation found serious flaws with the agreement.
Now, the foundation wants Boneta and the PEC to agree on a “corrective amendment” to address the concerns.

http://dailysignal.com/2015/01/10/v...r-snag/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

I am so tired of hearing these environmental groups and government interfering with people and their private property. If I buy land to farm I will do what I want with it.

I have a friend who is now sitting on acreage that he can no longer use because some group claimed it was wet land and the DNR and EPA agreed. However, the only time it is wet is in winter. But because of the rulings he is not able to build a home, clear it for farming, or do anything else except pay taxes on it.

This shit has to stop, governments on the state, local and federal level are out of control and we the people had better wake up and do something about it. :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
They do go overboard saving wetlands here to. Normally you do not want to build on the anyway. But here at least we can farm the land but cannot stop the land from getting wet in any way. No barriers.
I know nothing of the Virginia case you posted. Will read up on that when I have more time.