• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Every man should have a bottle of this!

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
This was just a funny ad! No idea wher it is from...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHt5nxGSyaE&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Fw: Every Man Should Have a Bottle of this Stuff! - YouTube[/ame]

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
They didn't have bottled clarity when I got married .............. :sad:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Could have saved myself 35 years of aggravation by drinking that instead of Old Milwaukee!:hammer::yum::yum:

Lia

Banned
Oh, what a load of wussies! You guys don't know you're born. You wouldn't have the first clue about how to go on in life without us women to show you the ropes. Many of you ain't safe to be out alone; I mean, who's the one that gets up in the dark hours when they hear a noise in the middle of the night? t sure as hell ain't any guy I've ever known. He's more likely to be dead to the world, snoring his fool head off.

You know what they say, and its true; that behind every good man, there's a woman.

And no!!! The adage isn't concluded, as my Uncle Tommy likes to add ,with.... 'Behind every good man there's a woman... stabbing him in the back.' He's a wussy too. :hammer:

:halo:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You know what they say, and its true; that behind every good man, there's a woman.

I always liked the woman in front myself.:brows::brows:

Lia

Banned

I always liked the woman in front myself.:brows::brows:

I might have known you'd be lurking somewhere, with your own two cents to add to this topic. lol.

:smile:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Lia,

That old piece of doggerel about sums it up"

"Oh, Man may work from sun to sun,
But Woman's work is never done! ....
Myself, I think those words are crazy,
Most women really aren't THAT lazy!!"

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Oh, what a load of wussies! You guys don't know you're born. You wouldn't have the first clue about how to go on in life without us women to show you the ropes. Many of you ain't safe to be out alone; I mean, who's the one that gets up in the dark hours when they hear a noise in the middle of the night? t sure as hell ain't any guy I've ever known. He's more likely to be dead to the world, snoring his fool head off.

Well when I hear a bump in the night it is furry and weighs about 600 to 1,200 pounds, so being heavily armed is a good policy.... specially when your in a tent! Can't find any women that want to come out to protect me anyway!

I always heard "Behind every sucessful man is a supprised Mother-in-Law"

And no!!! The adage isn't concluded, as my Uncle Tommy likes to add ,with.... 'Behind every good man there's a woman... stabbing him in the back.' He's a wussy too. :hammer:

Your Uncle seems like a Pretty wise man of the world!:whistling:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
i would have saved her,had my wicked way with her,told her my name was Rusty and told her i would be back later:yum::yum::yum:

now that's clarity.:wink: