• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Now you can park your Snowcat .........

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
In the handicapped parking area ??:fr2:

Attachments

• sno cat mobility chair.jpg
    sno cat mobility chair.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 366

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
In the handicapped parking area ??:fr2:

Pretty cool where did you see this is it for sale? mattracks. I bet they came from Mtntoppers unit when he realized that you can't turn well with them and he is now trying to recover his investment.......:yum:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
That is Pigtails new hunting rig. I just need to figure out where to mount the cannon!!!!!!!!:yum:

The other two tracks I am going to make into a mattrack dirt motorcycle for myself. Does anyone have any pics of one? I can't figure out what size chain will be required to drive both tracks on the motorcycle....:4_11_9: With both front and rear wheel drive it will be a go anywhere machine....:thumb:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That is Pigtails new hunting rig. I just need to figure out where to mount the cannon!!!!!!!!:yum:

The other two tracks I am going to make into a mattrack dirt motorcycle for myself. Does anyone have any pics of one? I can't figure out what size chain will be required to drive both tracks on the motorcycle....:4_11_9: With both front and rear wheel drive it will be a go anywhere machine....:thumb:

could be used as a all terrain Bar stool.................:beer:

P

Pigtails

Well MTN; since we are not talking after the last trip, have fun on your motorcycle while I am shooting our elk (meat) for next year. And by the way.. I don't need mattracks to shoot my elk.. Just for FF friends, I do like my mattracks. I can still drive out to the parking lot with a nice warm truck and load up and go to town.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Well MTN; since we are not talking after the last trip, have fun on your motorcycle while I am shooting our elk (meat) for next year. And by the way.. I don't need mattracks to shoot my elk.. Just for FF friends, I do like my mattracks. I can still drive out to the parking lot with a nice warm truck and load up and go to town.

Don't fall off the bar stool and hurt yourself. She just can't handle the 3100 miles in 80 hours as her hair gets a little messed up.....:4_11_9: