• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Inner Peace

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we all could use a little more calmness in our lives. By following the simple advice we heard on the Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started and never finished."

So, I looked around our house to see all the things I had and hadn't finished, and before leaving this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Bristol Cream, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of an old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some saltines and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how freaking good I feel.

Please pass this on to those you feel might be in need of inner peace!